Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
20-10-2006, 02:12 PM   #1

Todays Kitten Visit-20th

Just finished uploading pictures, i took 216-and most a loveable blur!
Was a lovely day-we took g-gran over too, she has been a bit 'off' lately but seemed to enjoy the day-not nearly as much as me though! Kittens are five weeks today and grown, both physicallly and mentally just oh so much! Seems like yesterday i saw them come into the world..helped Bella into this world in her case. So strange without the big tort girl though but such is life as it were...but on a whole, visist was fun-they were tearing around and proper lil hell raisers-just how kittens should!
First Of All are some of the big Mama, i really love this cat! She is so beutiful, with such a warm charcater despite her past-she is a very noisey lass as one would expect, and its become a long running family joke now that when she does the big bawly "neee-oooow!" voice that she is 'boasting' about illustrating her oriental heritage-quite sad, but it is funny too see.
She is such a lovely cat-and so fabulouslly gorgeous!

Then some of the tortie girl, now nameless as we persuded one of my sisters n her family (who are having thee kit) that Muffin was a simply awful name (sorry if that offends anyone) so any suggestions would too be great?
She is a lovely wee girl, but really come out of her shell in the past few weeks-and grown so much, but a proper lady-not like our Bella, so dainty and demure! But boy is she difficult to snap shot!

So pretty, you agree?

Then the big girl herself, the original troublemaker-our Bella, she is a rather gorgeous girl-but trouble! She was racing around and climbing up my legs and everything-but is such a good poser for the cam! She is definatley a Ginger and white, as apposed to white and ginger as some relative said-such a sweet girl, and she spent a lot of her time crawling around my neck-thinks she may have a 'bond' with me? This was the fatty kitten i had to help deliver as trouble arose when she came about-now look at her!

The kittens may be big-but still decided they need mummy too eat-to our dismay, but they are only five weeks and do eat solids an awful lot-think it was a relapse!

Then while the tort kitten was off getting cuddles and snoozing on many laps-she lets the side down, as all progency (from the other liter and this!) of Megan have allways been hellraisers, we blame this docileness on the fathers side!-Bella was having some bonding/playing time with her mam-v.cute pictures!

'Let me lie by you Ma'

'I'll give you a kiss!'

'Hmmn wonder whats down this hole!'

'Wow its intersting!'

'Well what is this thing that i've seen you doing-i'm trying it, but it don't seem that fun!'

Gorgeous, yar?

And two last pictures of the kittens-not great quality but i think they truly have the big time AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw factor!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-10-2006, 02:16 PM   #2

Re: Todays Kitten Visit-20th

She is a very pretty thing Luke - Bella is perfect!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #3

They are such sweeties.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
20-10-2006, 02:54 PM   #4

aww they are all so sweet!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
20-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #5

I'm catching up Luke........

Bella is a lovely name...what wonderful pics I love them all x

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
20-10-2006, 03:54 PM   #6

Thanks ladies-they really are such gorgeous kittens, both they and ma are doing well considering the loss of the big tort...twas a shame but they seem ok.
Such a happy family..i said today its going to be sad to part the two sisters-triued my hardest but the evil sister won't retract her offer of a home-despite how hard i try

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-10-2006, 04:00 PM   #7

Mum is a beauty.....and Bella looks like a baby Chancer, her markings are the same as his!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
20-10-2006, 05:53 PM   #8

Thanks Pat

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #9

It's lovely watching this little family of Megan's grow! They definitely have the Awww factor in spades! Bet the little tortie will be a demure puss when she is grown,,and Bella is adorable ......!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
20-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #10

soooooooooooooooooooo cute, im so kitten broody now LOL thanx for sharing.