Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 DSH
08-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #1

introducing my 3

B.B. - her name was/is Black Betty when we rescued her 13 years ago. We never called her all that, just the initials.

Belle 8 mo.

Sadie 8 mo. (10 days younger then Belle)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #2

Re: introducing my 3

Gorgeous girls! Lovely to meet them, and you too Catspaw . Is BB the boss cat? Such great names too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #3

Lovely to see your three cats - they're beautiful aren't they

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #4

Lovely cats and very nice photos too! Do they all get on well together catspaw?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: mainecoon x2 gingerwhite x1
felix66 is Male
08-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #5

a very content looking trio

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 3 DSH
08-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #6

Thank you PoshPuss, Yola, Angie & Felix66! Of course I'll happily agree with your compliments, it's how we all are about our kitties : )

PoshPuss, B.B. has always been the boss two 'toddlers' wouldn't get in her way LOL!

Oh, I'm patiently waiting for the day they do all get on, Angie. At the moment B.B. tolerates the kittens just barely. They are curious and get in Beebz's (her nickname on occasion) face and she has to put them in their place. I don't know, perhaps she can't stand kitten breath, who knows.
They sleep on the same bed together, in the spare room, during the day, to catch the sun but Beebz isn't much for the playing sketch.

The kittens were the miss fits from two different litters and stuck together as they waited for their forever home. I couldn't bare to break them up so I took them both. They love each other dearly and don't like not knowing where the other one is for more then a few minutes. I suppose that all will change a bit as they get older.
Belle is very shy but the biggest, softest tender-heart you'll ever meet. She is quite content to hang out with me, in the house, rather then exploring the great out doors.
Sadie, whew, Sadie.. she's packed full of bold, in your face, energy LOL. But, she is our comic relief, she makes us all smile when we seem to need it.
She lives for the moment after breakfast, when I open the back door and she can run around outside. She checks back in every 5 - 10 minutes but loves her outside time!
Yes, they are 'my life' lol That is why I joined this site! I can relate to many of the posters here and how they feel about their kitties!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
10-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #7

Three wee beauties