Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-03-2024, 08:20 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

Good morning ladies,

Just on the way to work on the train so thought I would do a daily! Not really been upto much. Had really bad toothache since the weekend and ended up back at the dentist yesterday. My gums are bruised which is what’s causing it so need to let them heal!

Steven has hurt his back and can barely walk but being Steven he still insisted on our morning walk and made himself worse!!

I’ve been involved in trying to get 2 elderly Brittany’s a new home as the owner isn’t capable of looking after them due to health issues. Thankfully a couple of the rescues I got in contact with have worked together and the pair are going to a foster home together today!! I feel attached to them as they are the foster siblings of Mia. She stayed with the owner before we picked her up.

Dinky soo glad your operation is over with and you are home. Please make sure you take it easy and rest!! I’m sure your kitties will help look after you as will Janna and Brenna. How are you feeling? I hope you’re not in pain after your operation.

Shelley Jet is gorgeous! Your dad certainly got a good one there! Enjoy your doll show at the weekend. I do t have any shows lined up this year yet. Not too fussed tbh. Glad you had a nice birthday.

I better go as not far from the station and will lose signal!

Have a lovely day ladies 😊