Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-01-2024, 07:53 AM   #1

Hotter Saturday

Good morning ladies,
Saturday evening 7:25pm here and it's been another very hot day - around 31 degrees. At the moment it's 27, so I guess it is coming down. Tomorrow is forecast to be very hot as well. I'm on my own tonight ,as Janna is working until midnight When she gets home, we'll take the cats out on the back lawn for a bit, as they are struggling with this heat. Snoddy absolutely hates it. I haven't been doing anything except work on my Bible study lesson all afternoon. Still doing Exodus and I'm struggling with some of the questions. Anyway I just put down what i thought, and packed it up. Janna took it to work with her and she'll post it from there. I haven't got Oren this weekend as Jared has taken him to Queenstown . He was happy to go, so I'm pleased. I really don't want him every weekend (sounds horrible I know, but I really like time on my own to do what I want to do myself). I plan to listen to some of my Creed CD's tonight, and try and stay cool.

We've been having quite a few quakes over the past few days - not really big ones, but big enough to give me a fright. Luckily Janna has been here when they have happened. I don't think I could survive another big one. I know this house would probably fall down. Our lounge floor has a definite slope, although i don't notice it anymore. Visitors always comment on it.

Haven't got any more news. Just trying to get through the weekend without melting. I'll do a big shop on Tuesday next week, as we don't have much food left. I'll just have to stretch it out until Tuesday.

PAMELA, it's great you've got your car back now. That didn't take long. Fancy Robyn being all over the vet. Most dogs don't really like going to the vet at all. It's a relief to know that she's a healthy girl. It sounds as if you have a busy weekend lined up Pamela. Good luck with your training session today and have fun at the ladies bike meet tomorrow if you decide to go. Why aren't you taking your bike though?

SHELLEY, been thinking of you all today and hoping that you are OK. I am sending comforting thoughts to you and your dad at this time.

Well ladies,I'm off to give my wee birds another feed.

Have a good weekend and I do hope the weather improves a bit for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-01-2024, 10:30 AM   #2

Re: Hotter Saturday

Hello, morning here and just getting organised.
I will be ringing dad later and inviting him over tomorrow.
He went out of the house yesterday so he could practice coming back in to an empry house.
I'm going to have a day preparing dolls and bears for the next fair, i have managed to pick up quite a bit of stock.
Pamela, glad Robyns vet visit went well, always a relief.
I hope you enjoy the ladies meet uo tomorrow if you go, its always great to meet with friends.
Dinky, thank you so much for the email and lovely poem, its appreciated.
I'm glad Oren is happy to go with his dad, yoy do need your own space too.
I hope the earthquakes stop, must be terrifying.