Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #1

Just a flying visit

Just thought I would drop by and say hello. Thanks to all of you who have kept in touch via emails or pm's, been nice to stay in touch with my friends from here.

Dont know why I decided to post really.

My furries are ok. MD poorly at moment, did a " mum i'm going to scare the life out of you" routine thursday morning. Woke up to find him laying on his side wheezing, with his tongue hanging out and going blue. Dashed off to vets (what a sight that was, darcy in shopping basket of buggy cos I couldnt find key to shed to get carrier, toddler in buggy, windy and raining and me running up a hill!!)

He'll be ok. Had two injections, and got 2 diff tablets. Back to vets this thursday coming. Turns out he got a secondary bacterial infection that had blocked his nose up!

Thanks to those of you before who suggested garlick and fenugreek ( kay i think) it works wonders. Keep him on that and phytopet immune plus drops all the time now.

Hope all are doing ok. best wishes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #2

Re: Just a flying visit

Oh CJ, great to see you here. Shame about Darcy. Hope he's ok. Not much news from me, still fostering & doing the Lost & found, also doing the neutering vouchers too now. Emily & Smudge & Bluebell are all ok, Bluebell is a big girl now. We had the builders here from April to December & ended up moving out for a while whilst they knocked our poor house to bits! Kind of getting back to normality now.

It's really lovely to hear from you, please stay & post more often!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
03-02-2007, 04:17 PM   #3

Hi Carly, nice to hear from you, sorry Mr D isnt too well, hopefully he will pick up with his meds.

I have 6 now not sure how many I had when you were last here, having a few issues with the two I rescued from my ex. but fingers crossed along with paws that is getting better .

Did you move? Hows the boys? x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #4

Hi Carly, good to 'see' you again, I hope everything is well with you and your boys....

Sorry to hear about MrD...... hope he'll feel better soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #5

Hi Carly!!! Sorry I didn't answer your PM . . . have been meaning to but just can't find enough hours in the day - I miss 1/2 of the threads on here as I just don't have time to keep up!! Was meaning to say that I wasn't aware that you'd moved north. How are you finding it??

So sorry to hear the lovely Mr Darcy is poorly. My Fifi did that to me a couple of Christmases back (just collapsed) and it's hellishly scary I hope your sweet little fella makes a full recovery.

Hope to see you around here a little bit more and to see some more pics of your two lovely little boys and your kitties

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #6

Good to hear from you, Carly! Glad Mr. D's better now, they certainly can scare you, can't they! All's well with me and Leia..she had a bout of cystitis a while back, but has been fine since. Do post more, miss your wit, and your pics!