Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #1

Busy day tomorrow (cat stuff)

Very busy day planned tomorrow.

Luckily Mr Smudgley was off work today & when I got home he'd done the food shopping, the housework, the washing, cooked tea & stained some of the doors. (Isn't he just perfect!)

So that leaves me with the day for cat stuff tomorrow. I have to get Solo to the cattery at 9am, so I'm going to scrub all the pens out at 7am, clean blankets etc. Then take Solo to the cattery (I'll get photos) Then I'm taking Tomkins the B & W kitten to his new home, then I'm collecting a new cat to go in Solos pen, Then.... Oh yes I forgot to tell you this, Maisie (the tortie & white kitten) is coming back to me tomorrow then another lady is coming to view Maisie, then I'm going to the stables to take food for the Ferals, then I'm taing a trap to a lady & another trap to another lady.... AND the lady who's started helping me is coming with me all day & then hopefully she will start doing lots of these things for me in future.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #2

Re: Busy day tomorrow (cat stuff)

Phew, you will be exhausted by tomorrow night Smudgley! Hmm, what do I have planned for tomorrow, oh yes! Have a lie in, get up, go to cat show at Bingley Hall, come home, have tea, go to bed, lol!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #3

Mr Smudgley is worth his weight in gold.....and more!!!

Sounds like quite a hectic cat day tomorrow Smudgley ........ what happened with Maisie that she had to come back?

Give Solo lots of Catsey cuddles from us all when he goes tomorrow...... I really hope he grabs someone's heart very soon.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #4

Give Solo lots of Catsey cuddles from us all when he goes tomorrow...... I really hope he grabs someone's heart very soon....... [/quote]

That goes double for me!!

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #5

Oh another cat show? I'll make it to one, one of these days.

I'll get that lot done in the morning so that I can spend the afternoon helping John to clean out the garage.

Maisie went to a retired lady & she phoned me after 4 days to say, she is too lively for her & she can't cope. She said she'd have to bring her back.

Don't worry Mags, there'll be plenty of cuddles for Solo. I'm going to miss him like crazy, more than I've missed any of the others, I think because they usually leave me to go to a new home, to start a new life... He's just transferring somewhere else, not really starting his new life yet, such a shame for him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-02-2007, 10:37 PM   #6

Wow what a busy day.....does the lady who took Maisie wish to consider one of your oldies?

Good luck to all and a sad but okay start to Solo's new stage.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2007, 10:37 PM   #7

I'm exhausted just reading about your day tomorrow! And Mr. Smudgley sounds like a real gem, they should clone him.. ! Hugs from me too for Solo; hope Maizie finds a home again soon.....

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2007, 10:43 PM   #8

I am going to ask her that Kazz.

In fairness, she is a very sensible & very lovely lady. (not elderly, but retired) She wanted a kitten & fell in love with Maisie, (she called her Daisy) her home check was fine & she was excited about having her. She gave a large donation for her & asked all the relevant questions about her...... She collected her...... then realised she doesn't have the enery to play with her, she can't keep watching her & she keeps thinking she'll trip over her. She has apologised & is embarrased, but to be honest, I'm ok about it.... it doesn't happen that often, but I guess sometimes it's just not the right cat that people choose. She didn't mention another cat, but I reckon Buster or Angel would do just the job