Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-02-2007, 07:07 PM   #1

Animal Thoughts

http://www.animalthoughts.com/

I may have posted this in the wrong section but wondered what peoples thoughts were on animal communicators. The reason I ask is because I have contacted this woman twice, now whether you think its all tish tosh or not she was fairly accurate or a damned good guesser. Any way, the woman has e-mailed me to ask if I would be interested in co-ordinating a work shop for her in Aberdeen, I would be interested in fact but would need to find a venue and 7 other people who would be interested in coming to the workshop.
What do you think?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #2

Re: Animal Thoughts

Hmmmmm I'm not sure what I think about this really. If I was nearer to Aberdeen then I would be interested in attending a workshop just to see what she is all about really.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
02-02-2007, 08:05 PM   #3

I am miles away from Aberdeen I notice shes doing one near me sort of, in Hawksbury, Gloucestershire.

I think I would be open minded x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #4

I actually think there is something in this. I have read a lot of books on these type of subjects, and they fascinate me! My favourite ones are the horse whisperers. When you think of how little of the human brain is actually used, it makes sense to me that some people are able to use more of it than others. I would give it a try Elaine.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #5

The trouble is, I have witnessed some 'horse whisperers' in action when friends of mine have had problem horses and they were absolutely useless and really strange people It's sort of clouded my opinion of these sorts of things..

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #6

I know what you mean Fran, I had an "Animal Behaviourist" here once who was very unfriendly, took her two months to write her reprot and plan of action which basically consisted of her telling me less than I actually knew already and was of no bloody help at all. Ching ching £60.00 down the pan .

That said though I would be very interested in the Reiki stuff as i do beleive I am already fairly intune with my kitties, I esspecially was with old Winston.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #7

The breeder I bought Porsha from is into Reike she 'tunes' all her animals to various levels Didn't do a lot of good for Porsha Sorry, I have just bad experiences with these types of things so I am quite sceptical

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2007, 08:57 PM   #8

I've had no experience with this, but am inclined to be skeptical. I do wonder how a total stranger could have more insight into my cats than me, who's lived with and interacted with them daily for most of their lives........

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: bengal
02-02-2007, 10:25 PM   #9

im a bit sceptical too. i saw this on tv a while back and alot of it seemed a bit odd.

like asking the dog questions about what it felt about certain situations, and it was a bit like, a good guess. or a randomised answer that could be applied to anyone.
but also, the way that they answer questions in full sentences like they are talking like a human.
i would have thought the communicator would just pick up on emotions because obviously dogs and cats cant form any sort of vocabulary like we can. but the communicator was acting like the dog was actually talking to her in sentences.

if that makes sense.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #10

Apparently Eva had told the animal communicator that I had let myself go LOL.