Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-06-2005, 02:32 PM   #1

My garden

Well after seeing all your lovely piccies of your gardens, I am quite ashamed to post these piccies!! We are in the middle of doing the garden at the minute. Having just finished the decking we are now building some retaining walls for the flower beds before we put the block paving down......

Here is the decking....

A small attempt at putting some colour on the decking

Here is the Nellis Moser I bought a few weeks ago, I am pleased with how it is coming along

Here is the retaining wall we are building, only the back wall is up at the minute, we are using nicer bricks on the front of the wall

We are also building a wall around the Magnolia tree but can't decide whether to turf around the tree of put pebbles in. It doesn't get an awful lot of light under there so grass may struggle to grow but with paving the garden, I really wanted some grass for the rabbits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-06-2005, 03:12 PM   #2

Re: My garden

Your garden looks fantastic. Your decking is a brilliant shape and design - did you do it yourself?

I love designing gradens and you look as if you are enjoying doing yours too.

I think I would put stones down, How about a little "sandpit" movable type of thing for the rabbit's grass?

Karen

Catsey Veteran

09-06-2005, 03:21 PM   #3

WOW that looks fab and it's going to be stunning when its finished, love the decking area!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-06-2005, 03:21 PM   #4

Your garden is great PK! The decking is smashing and I like the flower pot touch in the corner. Also...what beautiful trees and shrubs you have....looks like the rabbits like the shade from them.
Looking forward to seeing more pics as the work progresses....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-06-2005, 04:29 PM   #5

Your garden is really lovely PK, love the shrubs and tree's, the decking looks really posh....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-06-2005, 09:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Your garden looks fantastic. Your decking is a brilliant shape and design - did you do it yourself?

I love designing gradens and you look as if you are enjoying doing yours too.

I think I would put stones down, How about a little "sandpit" movable type of thing for the rabbit's grass?

Karen
My hubby did the decking Kazz. That's a great idea about the moveable sandpit grass for the rabbits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-06-2005, 12:07 AM   #7

You can just rplace the turf every now and again too.