Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-02-2013, 01:01 PM   #1

St. Valentine's Day Thursday

Happy Valentine's Day folks!

A nice day here, quite Spring-like and certainly warmer.

Dora did well at her test last evening, gaining 82% - she was top of the class. She also came joint first in a sit, down, stand competition so I was very proud of her and she was exhausted when we got home. She will be going up to the Intermediate class from next week, not bad for a pup who will not be 6 months until the end of this month. Dora and I will be going to that alone and OH will continue volunteering for puppy and junior class and taking Monty to advanced class on Wednesday.

We are having a special Valentine's Day meal this evening and I hope you all are having something special today. Enjoy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #2

Re: St. Valentine's Day Thursday

Evening Angie, That's great news that Dora did well with her competitions and classes. I do hope you enjoy your dinner with OH. We are going for dinner the the cinema tonight so should be a nice night OH also got me a lovely bouquet of flowers.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #3

evening Angie, Pamela and anyone else that comes along.
What a good girl Dora is, you must be so proud.
Pamela hope you enjoy you're evening out.
Went to the docs today as i'm a bit worried in case i'm not better by next week, as i will need to be fighting fit. Apparently it's a virus and so it's just time and rest. ( wonder how they can tell it's a virus ?) i have a suspicion it's what doctors say to get out of giving you AB's.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #4

Evening all, half term here so I've been wrapped up in kiddy stuff and also had my Mum here house hunting. Good news is her sale is proceeding nicely and we have had an offer accepted on a lovely 2 bed over 55s flat here today. I joke that I'll be able to move in with her soon (no joke unfortunately)

As for Valentines Day? Business as usual here I'm afraid, nowt, niente, zip, sweet fa. You get my drift