Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Sunday

Good morning everyone!

It's another lovely sunny day here and Cassie is already out snoozing in her grass tray!

I have to clear a few more pots in the garden today and hopefully get things tidy while this lovely weather lasts

Have a great day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-09-2006, 12:54 PM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Sunday

It's bright, warm and sunny here too. Sebastian is snoozing in the garden in his pram. We've been to the park where some little fat chav of a kid (girl) took a poke at Domi. Boy did I kick off at her and her equally chavvy grandmother. The other parents were treated to quite a show The chavs slunk off soon after that!

Am now at home awaiting the midwife who will do a Guthrie test on Sebastian. It's where they take blood out of his heel for all sorts of tests. I'm expecting some howling . . .

Apart from that I intent to veg in the garden with my book and enjoy the last vestiges of summer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-09-2006, 06:14 PM   #3

Busy busy busy for me today. Did a thorough clean through of the whole house!!!

Re-arranged the bedrooms and got Emma to chuck a load of rubbish away from her room. Lots more space for her now - she doesnt really play with toys at her age!!

Did some gardening too - cut the grass and tidied a bit.

Now I am knackered!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #4

Sounds like feet up and Catsey for you tonight Donna!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-09-2006, 06:22 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Sounds like feet up and Catsey for you tonight Donna!
Cant do that Mags, just having a quick break and a well earned cuppa that Emma made me - dinner is in the oven, and then it is all the washing to sort - ironing yuk!!!!

Was up at 6.30 for some reason so have really made the most of today - but it has been worth it as I now have all my kitchenware back (found 9 empty glasses, one plate, one yoghurt pot, one spoon, one empty crisp packet in Seans room )

Teenagers!!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-09-2006, 06:46 PM   #6

I seem to have spent the day sleeping or walking! Went out for a 1 1/2 hr dog walk this am and then had a snooze , then went out for 2 hrs this afternoon. I didnt plan on doing such long walks, just kept on meeting people and chatting! I have done some washing and clearing up in between, but not much!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-09-2006, 07:03 PM   #7

It's been a lovely day but it is cooling so fast - almost a nip in the air! Still, a couple more days of this Indian summer, with a bit of luck.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-09-2006, 09:34 PM   #8

Evening all, I have had a fun weekend, we finally ordered and paid for our kitchen, its being delivered on Oct 1st...Had joiners in all weekend, Hubby has started to take the wall down, and some of the kichen out...He has loosened all the cupboards, so they can just be lifted out...The joiner is coming this week to finish taking down the wall, and lay the new flooring....
Chancer is none too pleased being kept in at nights, he terrified the dogs earlier, he has the cheek to spit at them!!then decided to try to catch my fish!He is like a kitten everything is so new to him....