Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #11

Re: Ex-fugitive now content at home!

Yup! I smile every time I see Chester pix too! He's just that sort of lovely marmaladey boy. So very very glad to see him enjoying his new catnip mousie.

Please give him a hug from me, DM!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #12

So nice to see him settled back into his family, he is looking really good DM, his colour is just stunning!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #13

It was so good to see him relaxed and enjoying himself....looks soooo much better than his homecoming pics! A miracle boy indeed. And I agree that his color is so rich and deep; he is a real marmalade cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
Im like you CM...I have a smile when I see a pic or his name is mentioned...he's a miracle cat...

DM do you find that Chester is different temperament to other cats you've had, on the basis of him being a ginger?
Harri is certainly very confident... not afraid of the vacumn cleaner or my hair dryer or anything really for that matter... not sure if it's cause she's a girl or cause she's a red head!
Jo. I've only had one ginger, the semi-longhaired cat I grew up with, and he was definitely laid back, confident and fearless, not to mention a wonderful mouser! Nothing fazed him, dogs, hoover, strangers in the house ...took it all in his stride.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
03-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #15

WOW Chester looks to be in glowing condition, it is so great to see his lovley vibrant colour shinning through and looking so well and confident again
That loving TLC is working wonders , love the pic where he is all stretched out.