Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: mixed
18-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #1

Inka and Kizzy

Howdy,

Here are the 2 little stinkers Kizzy and Inka.

We got Kizzy about a year and a half ago, previous owners were just going to let her loose into the wild there excuse was the couldnt afford to look after her any more, I could understand if they couldn't afford to keep her but just letting her loose in the streets, i could never understand that . So we decided to take her on and i must admit she is such a lovely gal!

This is her, Lording it up the dogs chair in garden!

yessssss???

I've always loved this next pic, I think Inka it Kizzy's official foster daughter!.

Now to Inka, well let me just sum her up in two words! THE QUEEN!, if she's sleeping you wouldn't wana disturb her!
And as for giving her a treat, like a bit of ham, we'll she could have you're hand off

We found her wondering around the streets when she was tiny! so we took her in to the vets, and the vet said she's a happy healthy little kitten, and estimated her age to be roughly 7 weeks old. So we left posts and posters everywhere to say we have found her, but noone claimed her, so we decided to keep her on, Shes nearly 3/4 months old roughly.
PS her colouring is really cool, not sure if you can see it properly in the pics!.

These 2 have got to be the bestest friends in the world!

You did not just wake me up with that camera AGAIN!

Thanks for looking, I will post some more later on.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
18-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #2

Re: Inka and Kizzy

Very very cute... Kizzy looks very regal.. lucky her that you took her in... and her previous owners need to be slapped really hard for even thinking about what they were going to do!
Inka is just a little bundle of fluff albeit a bundle of fluff with catittude!
both of them are beautiful!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #3

Gorgeous cats! Kizzy certainly has a regal looks about her.....

Little Inka is so sweet, love the pic of her cuddling up to the dog

18-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #4

Lol thank you for the nice replies, We wish we could take on more, We use to take on lots of rescued cats, however we cannot do so anymore due to the fact we are on our toes full time with the 2 pups and 2 dogs!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #5

Lovely cats! My Kizzy send chirrups and ppprrps to your Kizzy! Her previous owners should be let loose - see how they like living rough - words fail me!

That little Inka is delightful - won't you always wonder how she came to be left on the street as you describe. She's a lucky little girl that you found her.

(PS Lovely picture with your dog - I always love seeing photos of cats and dogs being friends!)

18-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Lovely cats! My Kizzy send chirrups and ppprrps to your Kizzy! Her previous owners should be let loose - see how they like living rough - words fail me!

That little Inka is delightful - won't you always wonder how she came to be left on the street as you describe. She's a lucky little girl that you found her.

(PS Lovely picture with your dog - I always love seeing photos of cats and dogs being friends!)
Awww thanks!!!

I always wonder, I wonder how on god's earth such a sweet little thing that tiny could end up on the streets like that, If we or noone else would of found her I'd dread to think what could of happened as this isn't the exact paradise to live in.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
18-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #7

You have such beautiful cats! Kizzy sure is a cutie - love her markings
Love the name Inka...Fits her so well! I love that photo of the two of them snuggling

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #8

What lovely photos! I wish my dog would snuggle up like that to our cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
18-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #9

What sweet sweet little kittys they are both soooo gorgeous, all the pics are lovely but the pic with Inka snuggled up with your dog is ace.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
18-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #10

Thanks for sharing - really v sweet. Can only echo what folks above have said about how they came to you.