Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #11

Re: Hello from Missy's servant.

Hello nuttygran ! I guess Missy is rather special to you, even though she treats you bad! My Posh is a diva too, a right madame. We humans never learn.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
22-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #12

Oh Posh is a beauty, what breed is she? As for Missy, I have lost count of the times I have threatened to cut her whiskers off!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttygran
Yes Dandysmom & that Dandy is a more efficient mouser than Missy.

Thank you Velvet, love the cartoon.
Dandy, bless him. was my little Singapura boy who went to the Bridge many years ago; he wasn't much of a mouser! The current resident cat is Leia, a blue torbie, 13, 14 pounds and a super mouser! When she is not sleeping!

Catsey Junior

22-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #14

I'm so sorry about Dandy. Leia seems to be like Missy - sleeping is her favourite pass time too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #15

Quote:
Oh Posh is a beauty, what breed is she? As for Missy, I have lost count of the times I have threatened to cut her whiskers off!
Hi there! My Posh is a himalayan or blue colour-point persian. She was a stray believe it or not, but took pity on our catless house and decided to stay

She's a wonderfully clean cat and requires little maintenance from her humans, except the odd brushing which she tolerates for about 10 mins.

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2011, 05:00 PM   #16

Quote:
I'm so sorry about Dandy. Leia seems to be like Missy - sleeping is her favourite pass time too.
LOL! If Leia weren't on this side of the Pond I could use that expression I like: Leia could sleep for England!

I mentioned on the Photo Comp thread a day ago that I must have 350+ pics of her in PhotoBucket ... 3 of which are action shots!

Catsey Junior

22-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hi there! My Posh is a himalayan or blue colour-point persian. She was a stray believe it or not, but took pity on our catless house and decided to stay

She's a wonderfully clean cat and requires little maintenance from her humans, except the odd brushing which she tolerates for about 10 mins.
Clever Posh, finding her way to your particular door.

Catsey Junior

22-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
LOL! If Leia weren't on this side of the Pond I could use that expression I like: Leia could sleep for England!

I mentioned on the Photo Comp thread a day ago that I must have 350+ pics of her in PhotoBucket ... 3 of which are action shots!
What amuses me is that the little - ahem - 'dears' can produce a turn of speed when necessary.

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #19

Quote:
What amuses me is that the little - ahem - 'dears' can produce a turn of speed when necessary.
Oh yes! From 0 to 60 in a nanosecond if they hear the cab opener, treat bag or the sound of cheddar cheese being unwrapped.....

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mixed
22-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
the cute things she does, the "oops"
This just made me think of George when he was sunbathing on the window. He was asleep, moved and rolled off. The look on his face was classic. He then proceed to immediately wash himself and look as if he'd done it on purpose Definitely an "ooops" thing