Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-04-2006, 11:10 PM   #11

Re: Anything exciting planned for the weekend!!

got my daughter n graqndson coming for a visit 2morrow, then sunday im being introduced to my daughters new partner.
its my youngest daugters bday 2morrow,we have been out for a meal tonight. off to bed soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-04-2006, 05:42 AM   #12

sunday we doing some major sorting out in the garden weather permitting. Going to sort all the cat baskets out, maybe put some bark down, make the place look tidier, even if underneath the bark it's all stones and pebbles!

Got a lot of seeds needing planting or thinning out, never done this before with things i grown from seeds, so will prob kill em all off!

Monday we're going to a cavalcade. Not my idea initally. ry asked if we can go, and as he asked, and elliot loves cars buses and trains,i thought we'd pop along, only £12 for all four of us.

Going to see if i can buya bike from the tip sunday too, i know it sounds an odd palce, but we got ryan a nice one last week for £6, one he can jump up and down curbs and ramps and things on. I figured no matter howmuch you tell kids not to do it they still do ( i did) so get him a bike thats so cheap he can do it.

ALso figured as i not been on a bike since i was 17 (am now 29!!!!) i'd get me a cheap one in case I dont take to it. Hoping I do though and that it helps me loose some wight. Going to save up and get one of them trailers for elliot to sit in.

Today is film day at home, we never got around to itlast night.
All the family, curtains drawn, lights down,w atching a film, with coke (sugar fee but we dont tell the kids) and cakes n stuff for the kids.

so thats my plans.
oh and going lidl sunday to get the kids some england stuff. for a tenner i can get them BOTH england trainser, them sports flip flop/ sandal type things for ryan a wristband and face paints!

so thats me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
29-04-2006, 08:05 AM   #13

Nothing planned here, but hope the sun shines!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
29-04-2006, 10:32 AM   #14

A bit of tidying up of the garden. Hubby pulled the back hedge up last year adn he still hasn't got rid the stuff so me and the kiddies have been breaking it up bit by bit and putting it in bin linners. I know it's not much but it's 2 bin linners less than before

Tomorrow we are going to get the kiddies a quad. One of hte mum's up the school has a battery operated on she bought about 12 months ago for £150, her son doesn't use it so she's offered it to me for £35.

Monday we are going to a Wood Festival in Margam Park, they got Chainsaw Carvers, Pole climbing, Axe throwing, horse logging etc. I know where I'm going to be tho....at the Food & Drink Festival

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
29-04-2006, 08:27 PM   #15

I went to France for the day yesterday helping put on a school trip. Good fun, very tiring and got some cheap wine & beer. Working all night tonight. Off to the greyhound Gap show tomorrow and relaxing/walking Caleb (our greyhound)/gardening on Monday. Phew!