Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
02-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #1

Good news for Jimmy.

Jimmy was in with Misty for his acupuncture session, and was deemed fit enough to start his vaccinations. Every time we have had him in he has either had a snotty nose, his constipation has been bothering him, or we have been trying to control his thyroid. Today at last he was well and will get his second vaccine when he gets his next acupuncture treatment. Misty got her booster at the same time. So Jimmy got his first vaccine ever aged 16- better late than never I suppose.

Just Fluffy to go- what we do about Fluffy is still a big question- does she need an op or are the meds working. She gets a blood test on Friday to decide what happens!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #2

Re: Good news for Jimmy.

That's amazing farthing - first vaccination at 16. Hope he's still feeling good. Fingers crossed for Fluffy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #3

Glad Jimmy finally got his shot and is feeling well, fingers crossed here too for Fluffy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
06-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #4

Fluffy was in today to have her T4 tested again, and she has put on weight. It will be into next week before we know the results but I personlly think she is less hyper. If this is the case we may still be able to control her thyroid with tablets, and if not at least she will be more controlled before being given a GA, which will therefore be less risky.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #5

Can you remind me why Fluffy needs an op, farthing. I forget you know!