Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning all, dry, mild day here. Up early this morning, I haven't slept at all well with this wretched cold. I really do feel rubbish Oh well, I'm sure mucking the horses out this morning will blow some of the cobwebs away! Not much else planned today.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
07-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Thursday

good morning all. not got much planned today. got to pick up our scripts from asdas chemist, they take them to the doctors, fill them and get them back, all i have to do is go n pick the stuff up all sorted out. saves me a fortune n energy, my docs is a bus ride a away.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #3

Morninf Fran,Bm,all,
Its a dark and dingy morning heretoday and we seem to have got that chill back too.
Not alot planned for today,got a bit of washing to get through and thats about it.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-02-2008, 10:25 AM   #4

Morning all
It's a bit overcast here this morning and the gritters were out last night. Quite cold still.
What have I planned for today? Well let me see. I may buy a new skirt or a top or both . I dont have anyone to answer too now .
No seriously I dont have much planned. Pressing ingagment with the iron is about the highlight of my day.
I was being taken to lunch but Ceilidh is off school so that's had to go on a back burner for now .

Whatever your doing stay safe and warm. If your unwell I hope you recover soon. xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #5

Fran - a course of Echinachea for you my girl! Time you were feeling a bit better
Jac - How's your tail bone?
Erin/BM - enjoy your quiet day
Quiet day for me too. It's dull and disappointing after yesterday but hey ho - nothing we can do, except enjoy the good. Off to the market for fish, then a quick tidy up. Sooner of later we will have to get round to painting the hall - if only to cover up the blocks of test colours! At least we have decided now - so the actual doing should be the easy part!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #6

DM thank you for asking. It's still sore believe it or not. It is getting easier but I must have given it a right clatter. Nothing by halfs eh

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #7

Morning all, its dull and raining here. Am just getting ready to go and see to the dogues. Feeling a bit down today, maybe a long walk in the rain will wash the blues away.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #8

Morning all, it's back to the dull cloudy day again here, it's still quite mild though.

Have been to the hairdressers and did a bit of shopping after.

Received confirmation of our holiday in Devon today so now I can go ahead and book the Cattery for Cassie...

Fran ~ make sure you get yourself better before Maddie's pups arrive!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #9

Gung hay fat choy! Happy Chinese New Year, all !! The Year of the Rat ! May it be a good one for all...
Sun is out, a bit above normal, 7 degrees, but windy. The severe weather missed us last night, glad to say. No shopping today, don't need anything. Turned out and reorganized a cabinet in the kitchen that needed doing, that's about all. Leia whoopsed up breakfast but seems fine otherwise...hope it isn't anything serious...

Enjoy the day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
07-02-2008, 06:03 PM   #10

Well, that's the Ofsted inspection over with at school. It really is so much more low-key than it used to be.

Most of us are absolutely shattered though. Obviously you don't want to let anyone down and on the off-chance that you might have a lesson observed, a lot of time has been spent preparing even more super lessons than usual.

We've dotted every "i" and crossed every "t" we've carted resources home, to work on them until late at night, and carted them back in the next morning so we can use them in lessons. We've arrived extra-early to do that last little bit of photo-copying. We've produced extra-detailed lesson plans linked to this target and that target.

And guess what? None of my 12 lessons during the inspection were visited. I was not observed, not once! I don't know whether to feel relieved or frustrated! I do know however that tonight I can have a drink or two, watch TV, read a book, come on here, do a crossword, have an early night, all without feeling at all guilty!

Cheers all!!