Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-03-2015, 12:45 PM   #1

Nice but chilly Sunday

Morning everyone.

Bit dull here today, but pleasant for walking barney this morning. OH is in bed today, he is still not well, not like him to give in and stay in bed either! Doctors tomorrow i think.

Whilst he has been in bed, i went to the supermarket at 845am this morning as there is hardly anyone there and shopping is soo much less stressful! Just been doing the house work, doing a bit of a tidy out and got the washing on and the tumble dryer on too so a pretty productive morning and its not even 12pm yet!! Not sure what the afternoon plans are. Will wait and see.

Might go out and work on my bike as i have signed up for pedal for scotland which is a 47mile cycle between Glasgow and Edinburgh in September.

Hope you all have a lovely day and lots of cuddles and chin tickles to furbabies

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
22-03-2015, 02:16 PM   #2

Re: Nice but chilly Sunday

Sorry to hear your OH still isn't well Pamela.

I too have got the washer on. Bedroom curtains yesterday, might do some winter coats today. Seems a shame to waste the weather. Bright but a bit chilly here too but nice to be able to put washing outside for a change.

Very energetic of you to do the bike ride, I haven't been on a bike for a long time after I had a bad accident as a kid.

This is the sort of weather that makes me realise the windows are in desperate need of a clean and everywhere is dusty. Lots to do.

Fusses to foozy people and hope all are well or will get better very soon.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
22-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #3

Re: Nice but chilly Sunday

Hi Pamela and FM. Monday morning here and I'm off to work shortly. Where did the weekend go ? Pamela, sorry your OH still isn't the best. The doctor sounds like a good idea. Hope you enjoy your cycle ride. FM, you and Pamela sound so energetic. Puts me to shame.My windows certainly could do with a clean too, but that won't be happening any time soon. Try to find a bit of spare time in between all that washing, to relax and enjoy the fine weather.

Hope everyone has a great day.