Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
13-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #1

Soggy Sunday

Chucking it down in bucketloads here

All my outdoor plans shelved and I'm going to be forced to do laundry, hoovering and food shopping instead. Oh well, needed done.

Kittens are in middle of their mad half hour - honestly they'd do well as circus acrobats!

Had great day in Perth yesterday. Got a 'Moorcroft' milk jug for £5 - might do a pic and post later. Don't know if any Moorcroft knowledge amongst you.

Hope your day is dryer than mine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
13-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #2

Re: Soggy Sunday

Pretty wet and miserable here as well CM. I'm going to have to go out soon as I'm on the door at church - and I'm away next weekend, so will miss that one anyway. Hope it's a bit nicer then!!! I might be visiting a friend for a bit once church is done though, so...

Glad you had a good day yesterday, and hope the nasty house work doesn't take too much time up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #3

Morning all nothing planned for me today, I might just relax and continue to read my book, stephen king -under the dome, it is some 800 pages long....

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #4

morning everyone,

Calismum, it must be this time of teh morning for mad half hours!! Harris is exactly the same but he has been doing it sonce about 9am this morn!!!

Squirrel, hope you have a nice time visiting your friend today

Emma, im in the middle of also reading under the dome, Im quite a bit into it and its starting to get a bit boring, how are you finding it?

We are off to the cats protection today for a wee look bfor a playmate for harris once im working full time which i hope is soon!!! Also got a family thing tonight aswell. Have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #5

Well I had plans for the garden today but not now pouring down.
Roast pork for lunch and not sure what I will be doing before or after.................

May look at an alternative main holiday now Egypt is pretty much out of the question. Regardless of what happens between now and Oct maybe next year, would not be willing to chance it with Katie.

Anyhow as I say not sure what I will do. Just finished a book and nothing on hand to read........oh hum. May try a biography next.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #6

Pamela I am finding it ok, although I do struggle when his books are so long because of all of the characters in it, I am on page 178 now. What page are you on?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
13-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #7

Very soggy here too, we're just getting up and about after a lazy Sunday morning. Erin is happy to have cuddles in bed with me in the mornings so I've been finishing my library book with her, Imogen and Darcy curled up in bed (poor OH had to go to work )
No real plans for the day, will prob just light the woodburner and stay in the warm!

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
Very soggy here too, we're just getting up and about after a lazy Sunday morning. Erin is happy to have cuddles in bed with me in the mornings so I've been finishing my library book with her, Imogen and Darcy curled up in bed (poor OH had to go to work )
No real plans for the day, will prob just light the woodburner and stay in the warm!
Sounds like perfection to me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #9

Hi all ......... sounds like soggy all round today! Was just overcast and grey but OH went off to the driving range about 30 mins or so ago and took his mum for a trip out - she's happy sitting in the car at the golf club with her puzzle books - and just as they set off, it started raining. I was planning a trip to the garden centre, but may have to do some online shopping instead!

Pipsky is strolling around the desk here, poking his nose into things. Glad he's more "normal" today - he was very quiet yesterday, think he had a bit of constipation. It's very sad with Pip not rushing about and wanting to be into everything.

Panic over - he'd jumped down a small gap between the drawer unit, the desk and the wall - about 3 ft deep and no more than 4 ins wide. Desk is now in chaos as I tried to help him out again. At least he managed to come out head first - it was funny seeing his back legs kicking about though. Poor lambkin.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

13-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #10

I have never read Stephen King books never apzalid to me I used to read James Herbert though are they similar does anyone know?
My favourite of those I have read are Fluke (I loved this) Rats and then followup Lair.