Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
20-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #11

Re: Think Elvis might have to go back to my dads :(

yah thanks! still very early days, and Tay is a kitten so i guess his going to be more of a sod! were all in the bedroom again together, Elvis went out again earlyer, just for a wee then back in! at least i have a nice clean litter box here now!!

Tay hasnt bee as playful but his getting his voice back now and making his usual noises! hopefully hell just be a kitten again!

still very weird both of them here but im sure in 6 weeks time ill be like 'how did i ever not have them both'!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
20-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #12

I think Ani was about 3 or 4 months when the others started to stop swatting at him altogether. He is 7 months now and is still separate from them unless supervised as one of the girls is still intact and he is still intact, although his appointment is in a wee while bless him. Then he will be free to go and mix when he likes. They all get on fine now but it did take a while, especially with the other boys to accept him properly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
20-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #13

Also my old girl Tabs took about 6-8 months to accept the kittens, she was a grumpy old sod when she wanted to be too. Got there in the end though! Just hang in there. x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
20-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #14

aww thanks!! Tay just keeps following him around & copying him, Elvis does his claws on the sofa... Tay does his claws, Elvis has a stretch.... Tay has a stretch Elvis yawns.... Tay yawns!!!!

Tay run out the back door today too cos Elvis went out! got him back in though!!! not too sure if i want him going out, his too tiny, Elvis on the other hand can take care of himself!