Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Yes the sun is shining brightly here, melting the frost.
Just having my customery two cups of tea and then we are off to southport, there is a Christmas market and my youngest son needs to do his shopping.
Have a good day everyone, will check in later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

good morning shelley, we have a lovely sunny but frosty morning here aswell. We also woke up this morn to find that we are the proud owners of lots of baby platys from teh pregnant fish we moved into a seperate tank last night. Will try get pics of them when they get a wee bit bigger so far, we have counted about 7 will check later to see if anymore have been hiding in the gravel.

Hope everyone else has a great day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
12-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #3

It's a lovely sunny day here too, but it's really showing up the smears on the windows, mainly it's from pigeons smacking the big panes overlooking the garden or on the inside it's "doggy-art" but you know, I can't be bothered to do anything about it today!

I've just given my Christmas cake its last drink of Drambuie then in about a week or so I'll do the almond paste. Starting to get the Christmas spirit now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
12-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #4

Hi all

Enjoy the shopping Shelley123, look forward to seening the baby fish pamela81 and I was thinking just the same about our south facing windows MrsH.

Sunny but a bit colder her 3c. Decided to spend today making a roman blind for the kitchen. I bought the material years ago to match the curtains I made for the utillity room. So far I've cut and measured and have the lining stitched to the blind. Now it's just the slog getting the holders for the rods added. Don't think I'll finish it today but as OH is away for the day I'll have no interuptions so you never know!

Have a great day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #5

Not sunny here: dismal, dank and drizzly. A tad "warmer" at 4 C (40 F); rain overnight, and a big blast of Arctic air headed this way from the huge storm that blanketed 8 states and caused the collapse of the Minneapolis Metrodome. Another lie-in day, rescued the paper, put out the garbage/trash and staying inside with the papers and crossword. I cannot quite get myself in wrapping mode ...

Glad some of you are having well deserved sun after all that snow. Have fun at the market, Shelley. Pam, looking forward to baby fish pics. MrsH, ttat sounds as if it will be a potent cake! CM, impressed you can make Roman blinds!

Stay warm and dry, people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #6

Hello everyone! Late sign-in here. Been blue sky and sunshine here and when I went out to feed the birds, the sun felt warm .......................... glorious. Kizzy and Pip both sunbathed today. Dark now of course and getting colder.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #7

Evening all..met a friend for lunch, we both had roasted pork belly and it was yummy! And shared a Christmas pudding.

Nothing planned for this evening.

Have a good one everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-12-2010, 08:34 PM   #8

Shopping more or less finished, today was mostly to help my youngest son with his shopping. Bit of a nightmare as he's no idea what to buy people and i was all out of ideas.
Treated myself to some 2.5 tog heat holding socks for those dog walks.
The market wasn't brilliant but we did buy a cup of Sprout and roasted chestnut soup to eat outdoors and it was delicious. Malaika enjoyed it too.
Speaking of her, we have had to remove the christmas tree lights as she has already chewed two. The tree obviously doesn't look as nice but rather that than an injured Basenji.
Eldest son has been for tea so it has been nice to see him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
12-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #9

Shelley, roasted chestnut soup sounds divine...
Soggy over here, been raining all night, the level in our pond is slowly rising!!
Had a lovely visit/send off with K's mom and stepdad last night. They really loved their gifts!
I've got my parents packages of gifts taped up and ready to be sent out in the post next week..K's gifts are wrapped and all that is left to wrap is the prezzies for the furkids
Have a good day, everyone!