Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #11

Re: Thursday daily

Okay all jobs on list done now....Happiness.

And Shelley yes I do find it difficult, more so since my Op still find things round my waist "uncomfortable" being cut stem to stern so to speak.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
09-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #12

Re: Thursday daily

Afternoon, all.
It hasn't been too cold here around high 40s to low 50s but definitely soggy wet and the winds are odd..goes from still to rattling the fences without much warning, it can't decide if it wants to be here or not
I have an appt. in few hours with my psych..just the regular check in to adjust medications. K will drive me. Contemplating a library run beforehand by myself..we'll see how the weather goes.
Did a big run at the grocery last night, one town over--we only go there when we're ready to get two shopping carts full of supplies because the prices are much lower there. With K in the motorized scooter we do cause quite the scene with our little parade
Kitties are full of it this morning, even playing with the dogs. They're always so spunky after their meal and bath
Think I'll start wrapping gifts tonight. Crossing fingers that the last odds and ends I ordered will arrive by Saturday for K's parents as that's the last we'll see of them till after the new year. I have all the big presents here, just those finishing touches I ordered last week I'd like to be able to include in their gift bags. Suppose if worst comes to worst I could give those little bits to them later.
Have a good day, all.