Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #11

Re: Thwarted Thursday

Hello again... Finally all sorted, and I'm back to Cardenden with littley. Think Mum happier if we were back in Dunf, but... Not as much snow here, and I think that we're just about settled now... just about to get on with food...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #12

Evening all! Sorry I'm so late today, you've all had a few snow problems but I'm glad they have been small ones
I'm fed up of it all now, just you 'jog on' snow!

Starting to feel a bit more Christmassy, completed my gift box for my sis in USA, little daft things send over in a shoebox just to amuse them- cadbury chocs for the tree, selection box chocs, car freshener & golf tees, for BIL, and Take that cd for sis. Put my cards in there for the family & friends we have met there.

The decs will go up next week after I have tidied up and dusted. Not so many outside lights this years, I don't want Ceri going up ladders, will just dress the tree and do the window.

Have fun, stay safe & warm xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #13

hi, all. hope everyone is doing well.
Solly and Mau have had their quail brekkie and now digesting in front of the fireplace.
Probably just do some things around the house today and keep an eye out for Hestia.
hope you all have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #14

Quail, Tink? And Hestia is out missing on a gourmet meal...???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Quail, Tink? And Hestia is out missing on a gourmet meal...???
Yep, it is the Before Grain Quail canned food from Merrick, all the cats seem to love it.
Hestia got out just before the delivery man brought in two boxes of cat food I ordered online, she has terrible timing, there's all kinds of new things I bought for them this time!