Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #11

Re: St Andrews Tuesday

A Happy St Andrews Day to all our Scottish members!

I think "Scotland the Brave" is a very apt "unofficial" national anthem for you what with the amount of heavy snow and atrocious weather you have been getting up there!

Stay warm and safe everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #12

Healing vibes for Rayne - poor lass.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #13

Hello all, and Happy St Andrews Day from a currently very snowy Dunfermline. I've made it as far as my parents house now - we stayed at Aviemore until yesterday, then took all the campers by train to Edinburgh. I had the option of gettign back over there that evening, but felt that after a bit of a journey from hell (delayed trains, changes to trains, dark and snowy weather...) I far preferred to stay the night with my brother in Ed, and then get the train back this morning. I'm now staying with my parents - off work today on Flexi, will find out what the plans are for the course I help out with tomorrow in a little while, and make plans from there. Cloud has a safe home with her brother - they seem to be getting on well enough now, though they were hissing etc at each other when I left...

Will try and be a bit more sociable later on, but did want to come say a quick 'hello' and let people know that I am here somewhere safe!

Sorry to hear about Rayne - hope everyone else is doing alright.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #14

Afternoon all. Worked from home today, keeping nice and warm, hubby is currently in Italy but due to fly back this evening, just hope that he gets home without too much problem. Snowing on and off today but getting no deeper.

I hope rayne starts to feel better Elaine, they are such a worry.

Stay warm and safe everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #15

Happy St. Andrews Day to my Scottish friends; I'll raise a glass in honor later in the day! What absolutely horrid weather so many of you are having, I do hope it abates soon; hope this isn't a sign of what the Winter is going to be like!

Dank, dismal and drizzly here, 10 C (50 F). heavy rain due later in the day and overnight with a good chance of flooding in low lying areas; thank God it's too mild to snow. No errands, a lie-in and pottering.

Elaine, hope Rayne is feeling a bit better. MrsH, good about the kitchen; Angie, sorry OH has to miss his golf! Poor Harley.Squirrel, glad you're safe in Edinburgh and that Cloud's coping well with brother. Alex, pics of your lovely decorations later? Emma, CM. glad you're working from home today. Yola, hope you don't need the snow boots; Shelley, stay warm!~

Think thaw!!!