Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #11

Re: Sounds like Snowy Monday

thanks mags for enlarging my shot, im still getting used to uploading pics onto this!!! The walk yesterday was lovely, today wasnt great as we are snowed in and its snowing really heavy again here!!!

Hopefully everyone is staying safe and cozy indoors out of the cold (and snowy for some) weather

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #12

Evening all.

Been to work and obviously home now; weather just cold not severe in any way looking at the pictures and posts form Up North I am glad to be a midlands lass.

I like pictures of snow but not the chaos it causes.

Central heating should be fixed in the morning, although/ with the elec heaters not been too bad.

Angie shame the only option is one or the other is there not another type of tablet you can take to "offset the cramping" that seems odd. I would ask to see another Doc or ask for a referal to go back to your consultant or Gyne dept.

Elaine the storms sound scary...........Scary.

Eileen, Sounds like your weather is doing okay, I like the frazled basil comment.

Everyone sounds fine seems the weather is staying about the same......cold. So everyone take care.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
29-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #13

evening all! snow still lying down here, starting to go slushy and icy! the switch on my electric fire is broke, keeps springing back can it be fixed? so sitting here with extra clothes on til the room heats up! went into town today, got a whole one present today also got pip an over radiator bed, he loves it been lying on it for hours

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #14

Lynz, any chance of a Pip in this new bed pic? Hope you can get your fire switch fixed, brrr!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #15

Its still snowing here!!! we have at least 12-14 inches lying, and they say it will get worse!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-11-2010, 03:01 AM   #16

Aaaaugh, Moli! Hope you are well stocked and can stay in till it's better!