Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #11

Re: Snowy Saturday

Brrr! We are very cold, sunny and blustery here today, presently only 4 C (39 F), feels colder with the high winds. Supposedly it made freezing last night, but the water wasn't iced over in my water bucket and the neighbors impatiens didn't succumb, haven't been out back yet to check the basil; those two are really cold-sensitive so I suspect we didn't quite make it here ... the official reading is at the airport. Bundled up in layers and hoodie on the trip to the market and liquor store, glad to be inside and warm, where I plan to stay the rest of the day!

Donna, good luck to Emma on the interview. Angie, sorry Harley's paw is still poorly MrsH, great news about the oven repairmen! . PP, Posh is a smart cat to stay inside in this cold! CM, are you feeling better today? Enjoy the meal, Emma!

Please stay safe and warm all of those with snow on the ground!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #12

Evening all,
been a busy day for me. Have started the Christmas shopping, we went to Southport as there was a EDL demonstration in Preston. I love Southport anyway. Managed to get quite a bit including a Zoom Groom brush for Tom and Jerry, they are supposed to be good but wether i manage to groom them properly remains to be seen, they are so sensitive along their backs.
Tom is tucking into raw Lamb mince he loves it, Jerry doesn't.
Poor Malaika has the trots so is just having biscuits, hopefully she will be better tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #13

Evening all.

Day off today and like Alex snow............still no heating part for boiler not here till Mon/Tues, however have a backup plan which is oil filled heaters. House warm

Been out and stocked up on food for dinners till next week, gardener has cancelled - well postponed...don't blame him. Wait for a thaw.

Got Mom some black trousers and a cream jumper for the funeral Wed, and got myself a black white shirt.

Brought my lottery ticket and you never know................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #14

Good Luck with the lottery Kazz, I haven't bought a ticket in goodness knows how long, but still know my numbers and will kick myself if they ever come up
Snow still hanging on tight here, temp down to -6C tonight here, so nestled down to watch Strictly & Xfactor in my PJs. Opened my Christmas bottle of Baileys and having a taste now....mmmm, feel naughty Mexican enchiladas in the oven and garlic bread.Lovely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
27-11-2010, 11:19 PM   #15

Afternoon, all.
Nothing much happening here. I think I have a little sinus infection and had some stomach pain last night so I'm going to take it easy today. One of my new books should be coming in the post so that should keep me busy