Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
26-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #11

Re: Friday

Afternoon, all.
Our snow has melted off and we are up to 45F!! Finally thawing out around here
Quiet morning..don't think I'll be out with all the madness of Black Friday sales going on. I much prefer shopping from the comfort of my computer chair
Me and K on totally different sleep schedules now. I should probably clean but reading sounds better
I'm glad Harley's paw is getting better. Know what you mean about musical doors, I do that with my ferrets when they are out and seperating them from the dogs. And then of course cats want to wander in and out of all the shut doors and we are doing some complicated dance before i know it
CM, hope a nice, restful day helps you kick the last of your flu. Sometimes a stubborn illness just requires you really take it easy, even if you are starting to feel better..and not take on too much too soon.
Have a good day, all