Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #11

Re: Spring Pics - Washington

Super piccies, Eileen! Very colourful indeed

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
26-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #12

Lovely flowers, I love the style of the houses too, looks like a great place to live Eileen!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
I can imagine you sitting in that chair DM with a glass of something, for medicinal purposes only of course, and admiring the wonderful colours.
And I do that too, until the horrible day-flying Asian Tiger mosquitoes get bad! Gin is very medicinal, of course...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-04-2008, 07:02 PM   #14

Yes, but does the gin keep the mozzies away If so, then you'd just have to carry on!

I adore those types of houses - it's exactly what I imagine East Coast U.S. cities to look like What rich colour you all have in your gardens. I wonder whether you get a different light to here, because when ever I photograph my garden it looks very washed out.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
26-04-2008, 07:46 PM   #15

What a beautiful place to live....I am extreamly jealous!!!!

Catsey Veteran

26-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Yes, but does the gin keep the mozzies away If so, then you'd just have to carry on!

I adore those types of houses - it's exactly what I imagine East Coast U.S. cities to look like What rich colour you all have in your gardens. I wonder whether you get a different light to here, because when ever I photograph my garden it looks very washed out.
How I wish it did!!! When they get bad I retreat to the house; I'm not super-allergic to the bites but get larger itchier wheals than most people, unfortunately... .

Don't know about the light, Yola, could it be a setting on your camera? Do PCs have a photo section like my Mac"s iPhoto? I can adjust the brightness and color there if it doesn't look right....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
26-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #17

lovely pics DM looks really nice there.. our gardens not doing much at the mo. got a pair of cats who like trashing it LOL they lay on my flowers.
when i win the lotto ill come n visit and enjoy the flowers that sound ok?? but cant bring the boys im afraid.

Catsey Veteran

26-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys mum
lovely pics DM looks really nice there.. our gardens not doing much at the mo. got a pair of cats who like trashing it LOL they lay on my flowers.
when i win the lotto ill come n visit and enjoy the flowers that sound ok?? but cant bring the boys im afraid.
That would be cool, BM: wish you could bring the boys! Leia is very fierce picking on a little black cat less than half her size, but I bet she wouldn't try anything with your two! She may weigh more, but your boys are really tough little hooligans!