Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-05-2024, 08:17 AM   #1

Sunny friday

Good morning ladies, it has been busy here for the last wee while which is why i havent been on.

Work is really busy and i have decided to close down Furever Snuffling so i had an influx of orders and requests because i reduced my prices, I dont have the same passion for it anymore and it hurts my hands/back when im cutting all the material and then threading it through the bases and tying it and it will be nice to go to dog shows and take part instead of being stuck behind my stall!! With the cost of living going up, overheads were getting too much and i wasnt really being able to cover my costs so took the decision to close.

We are going 10 pin bowling with our neighbours tomorrow night. Its the couple to the left of us, we have been out a few times for dinner and crazy golf so this time its bowling and then a chinese buffet which is lovely!!

Robyn gets spayed next week which needs done but i am not looking forward to it as i worry too much!! I know she will be fine but theres always that worry.

I havent forgotten about your email Dinky, i will reply!!

It has been beautiful here the last week, dogs have been enjoying the warm weather although today its to get to 21 degrees so they may not get their lunchtime walk today if its too warm.

Dinky sorry to hear you have been so poorly, i hope you are better now Im sure Oren will be looking forward to coming to stay with you and has been on his best behaviour!!

Sorry to hear about the argument with Paddy over a parcel i hope it hasn't caused too much of a fall out and you are back on good terms.

Shelley, how is your dad? I hope he is ok after his fall and he is out and about with Jett. Bet you are looking forward to the next trip to the caravan!! Are you getting the good weather where you are just now?

Have a great weekend ladies