Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #1

Super Saturday

What? No daily thread yet?

Just a quick note to say that we all enjoyed the agility fun session this morning - Monty proved himself to be a brave little boy and overcame his fear of the ramp and actually conquered the A frame! A boy of undoubted courage. He and all the other dogs too did very well and all enjoyed it. I've got loads of photos so I'll have to sort through them to give you a flavour of the introduction.

Also, I've downloaded my first Kindle book - "Following Atticus" a sort of road-trip book up 48 mountains with a Miniature Schnauzer! Enjoying it.

Hope all are having a good day. And smiling ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #2

Re: Super Saturday

evening angie, late daily today.

Well done Monty for overcoming his fear of the ramp and the a frame Pics would be good

I was working today and had a short impromtu meeting with my manager because myself and 1 of the other girls approached the main manager yesterday when our manager was off to sort a few things out so my boss wasnt too happy. Just had a chinese for dinner that OH bought for us as i treated us to dinner last night at the new wetherspoons that opened last week.

Hope you are all having a nice saturday night xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #3

A day of pampering, nails and hair cut/colour. Gammon for dinner with cabbage mash for all of us. I'm hungry now so can't wait! Not much else going on - a chilled-out Saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #4

Okay evening all.

I like your opening line Angie.

First run out for the kindle and going to try the book I suggested I enjoyed it, but at times found it hard going, so pleased Monty made it round the course and enjoyed it.

Pamela - congratulations on speaking up hope you resolved the issue. Given me a thought there not been to a weatherspoons in ages............. what did you have?

Catsey Veteran

28-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #5

Yola that uses to be my idea of hell a day of pampering however now I think it would be heaven.

I myself have not done a lot.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Okay evening all.

I like your opening line Angie.

First run out for the kindle and going to try the book I suggested I enjoyed it, but at times found it hard going, so pleased Monty made it round the course and enjoyed it.

Pamela - congratulations on speaking up hope you resolved the issue. Given me a thought there not been to a weatherspoons in ages............. what did you have?
i had a chicken and bbq sauce panini with chips and OH had sausage and mash, was really nice. Got things clarified when i spoke to the main boss yesterday but my pwn boss hardly spoke or acknowledged me today. I have my 1 to 1 on monday with her so should be interesting!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #7

glad Monty did well at training, Angie and look foward to seeing some pictures. Is your cold a bit better ?
I down loaded a free kindle book yesterday about the titanic
Yola, hope you enjoyed your pampering
Karen , the kindle takes a bit of getting used to, doesn't it
Pamela, glad you managed to speak to the manager.
I've had a lovely dolly day at the club meeting and have just bought a 1960 Dam troll viking girl to go with my viking troll man.
Tonight we have been out for a Chinese banquet, curtesy of my youngest son.
Malaika went to training today with Howard and behaved a bit silly, probably because i wasn't there to watch her
Kwame got the day off

Catsey Veteran

28-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
i had a chicken and bbq sauce panini with chips and OH had sausage and mash, was really nice. Got things clarified when i spoke to the main boss yesterday but my pwn boss hardly spoke or acknowledged me today. I have my 1 to 1 on monday with her so should be interesting!!!

Then the lady needs to grow up...........

Catsey Veteran

28-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
glad Monty did well at training, Angie and look foward to seeing some pictures. Is your cold a bit better ?
I down loaded a free kindle book yesterday about the titanic
Yola, hope you enjoyed your pampering
Karen , the kindle takes a bit of getting used to, doesn't it
Pamela, glad you managed to speak to the manager.
I've had a lovely dolly day at the club meeting and have just bought a 1960 Dam troll viking girl to go with my viking troll man.
Tonight we have been out for a Chinese banquet, curtesy of my youngest son.
Malaika went to training today with Howard and behaved a bit silly, probably because i wasn't there to watch her
Kwame got the day off

I do not do Kindles..............I am a book person through and through................have to feel the paper

Your meal out sounds lovely good on your boy.

The doll sounds really nice too.A matchmaker now are you?
Maybe Malaika wanted a bit of a "freespirit" training today

Catching up on masterchef at the moment here via "sky+"