Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #1

Fabulous Friday

Morning all - a bright, crisp day today. Blue sky and frosty. My cold is really gumming my head up, but otherwise I'm not feeling too bad unless I try moving and then things start going round. I've had to cancel my planned jolly at lunch time and just hope that I will be OK to go with OH and Monty to the agility fun trial tomorrow.

Hopefully, my techie chap will be coming round this afternoon to replace my old router with a Wi-Fi and then I'll be able to use my Kindle ............ wooohooo!

Have a good day everyone. Keep smiling, cuddling those Catsey cats is sure to help you along.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #2

Re: Fabulous Friday

Morning Angie, it's lovely cold and bright here too, I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten, I have hopefully seen off the colds for this winter . . . I took Berocca this time round and it really seemed to help me get over everything a lot quicker.

Yesterday I almost made a big faux pas and forgot Dominik's parents' evening Thankfully a Mum mentioned it at pick up so I had to improvise and get the boys a pub dinner as we wouldn't be able to get home and back on time and OH had to get the train out to meet us! Still, it was worth it to find out that Dominik had got 89% in a science test which was set at 11-plus level And he's only 8 1/2 His art rocked too

I'm very happy that the weekend is approaching . . . my body really didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Have a lovely Friday everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #3

Hope you feel better soon Angie, I hate that bunged up feeling.
You have one smart young man there Yola- I bet you are proud.

Sunny and brisk here. I am back in Cambridge after two days away at a conference. That was great but I always like coming home.

I have a busy day tomorrow as i'm singing in a concert so am going to help with set up from 1, rehearse from 2:30, dash home between and get the concert outfit on (oh gawd, it is all black and probably needs the cat hair removing) and back for 7 for kick off at 7:30. Keep your fingers crossed that I sing all the right notes in the right order!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #4

Singing in a concert? That sounds fascinating; what are you singing? Will you have a big audience? I couldn't do that (apart from the fact I can't sing) . . . standing up on a stage would scare the pants off me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #5

Just typed out a brilliant post but lost it........Eileen pack that in not funny!

Anyhow just having dinner then off to work, but time to add
three things
Angie ...agility fun run hope Monty is doing the work! did you tell me if you are still considering another dog?
Yola So pleased Domi enjoys science - good that given he can help design a "new mommy menory bank"
CS - Singing in a concert YES tell us more.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #6

hello Angie, Yola, CS and all to follow.
Angie, hope your cold clears up soon and you get to the agility tomorrow, your training seems much more fun than ours ;(
Yola, glad you made the parents evening and what a clever young man you have.
CS, hope your concert goes well tomorrow.
Work for me this morning, had a meeting to find out about a conducting conference in March that we have to attend.
Cleaned the stairs and hall with the very worst hoover in the world, i hate it !
Going to Manchester tomorrow to a North west doll club meeting so no dog training for me, yaaaaay. Bet Kwame's group will be cheering and putting the flag out too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #7

Hi Karen, hope work goes ok

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Hi Karen, hope work goes ok

Thanks always does

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #9

I'll let you know about the agility fun trial tomorrow! Monty will be doing some of the work and probably OH will be doing the rest. I'll be watching and taking photos if I remember to put the battery on charge tonight.

We won't be thinking about another dog really until this time next year ....... although of course "thinking" never hurts!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #10

Hi to those that asked about the concert. I sing in a choir (Cambridgeshire Choral Society) and the concert tomorrow is St Nicolas by Britten and Five Mystical Songs by Vaughan Williams. I have sung in choirs all my life and love it! I have moved around a lot for work and found it a good way to meet people.
The Britten is fun and a bit odd- not many pieces have sections called 'Nicolas and the Pickled Boys'