Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #1

Thankful Thursday

I am too. It's a good day today, sun is shining the day at work is productive and everything is working as it should! Not much to report, Boys went off to school today - Domi's practicing hard for his grade 1 piano and Sebi is extremely proud that he's just completed his 3rd lesson and can tell me which notes on the piano are B, C and D!

Am really getting to grips with some of the social media platforms for marketing the business and yesterday's business networking meeting - which I attended to begin promoting my freelance copywriting was quite an eye-opener (never been to one before).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #2

Re: Thankful Thursday

aww bless 'em It's good when children learn to play an instrument. Hayley passed her grade 2 flute exam at Christmas and Raechel is learning guitar atm.

Very cold and windy here, certainly feeling more wintry compared to of late. Just trudging through the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #3

Hi Yola and Alex. Glad your business interests are developing Yola, along with your boys' musical talents. Wish I'd enjoyed learning the piano more ..... but I didn't!

I'm rather grot today - head completely bunged and right ear still sore, general cough and grot I think. I cancelled my chiropodist appointment and stayed in bed all morning.

Up now, but hugging the fire and not going far. Monty has been rather good and was happily asleep this afternoon in a chair in the sitting room with me.

Hope to feel better tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #4

evening all.
Sounds like your boys are doing well with their music, Yola and you with your buisness.
alexgirl, are you still trudging ?
Angie, take care and get better soon, great quiz last night.
Not a bad day for me, got a bit whizzed off at work and people were surprised that i get cross sometimes , they aint seen nothing yet I must admit to being a bit touchy at the moment.
Hopefuly having a nice chilled evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #5

Evening everyone, not long in from work and OH had my dinner ready for me I also got a call from a company i applied tofor a job so im waiting for them to call me back after i left them a message. Its snowing here so im hoping it doesnt lay!!!!
Angie, hope your feeling better soon, xx
Shelley, i wouldnt like ot see you cross either ;D
Yola, good luck to your wee 1 with his piano grading
Alexgirl, stay in the house nice and warm xx

Catsey Veteran

26-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #6

Pamela, hope you have had a better day today, it sounds like it. I hope the company rings you back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #7

thanks shelley, its just constant set back after set back just now in regards to news from family and also work but it can only hopefully start getting better x

Catsey Veteran

26-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
thanks shelley, its just constant set back after set back just now in regards to news from family and also work but it can only hopefully start getting better x
sorry to hear this Pamela, hope things get better soon x