Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #1

tangy Tuesday

Afternoon everyone. Its wet up here today.

We took skye to the vet for her boosters so she is in a huff with me today. We also were told she is a tortie not calico as we were told by cats protection when we got her.

Out getting fish today.

Thinking of eileen today aswell

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #2

Re: tangy Tuesday

Hi Pamela ..... very overcast here today and was raining earlier. OH and Monty got quite wet on their walk. OH is off playing golf this afternoon - he's a hardy sort - and then it's dog training this evening.

I have loads of transcription work to do today and am feeling not too bad, but not exactly "all there". What's new you may think. Good to keep busy with the typing.

Just off to get a bit of something to eat and a hot drink. Take care all.

Also thinking about Eileen ...... and Leia.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #3

afternoon folks. Been in bed most of the morning as I didn't have a good nights sleep last night, so very sore but gotta just keep plodding on. Trying to find the oomph to sort out my new craft room (the result of a lot of room swapping lol, and very hard work), but not 'in the zone' as they say. Today would have been my grans 89th birthday and even though she's been gone 2 years now I still find myself reaching for the phone.

Thinking of Eileen and Leia too xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #4

Horrible wet and cold day here. I'm at home with Dominik as he's got a sore tummy today so am juggling work and domestic duties. Was expecting some chaps to come and trim a couple of trees in the back garden but I guess weather prevented that. I'm very pleased with my bin men this morning as they moved a mass of black bags and didn't bat an eyelid when one of the old kids' balls we threw out burst with the most almighty bang . . . heard it inside the house

Tonight I'm going to try to get out to my pilates class and have prepared a quick caponata (sicilian stew) which OH can just warm up for us when I'm on my way back. The 'one mini-bottle of wine a nigh' diet seems to be working; I can feel my ribs again

Good thoughts being wished for Eileen during the course of the day . . . I keep checking back hoping against hope to hear of some improvement.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #5

A very dank day here, ashamed to say I haven't been out with Morgy today, it's going to have to be a street walk later on.

The magazine I said yesterday that I was waiting for finally arrived today. A bit of an odd carry-on. I emailed the company I'd ordered it from and they confirmed the order date of 13th and said they'd sent it out that same date 1st class post.

This morning's post brought the magazine, post marked with yesterday's date but with paperwork including timed Visa receipt for 13th inside. Hmmm! I smell a bit of a rat! I've emailed the company so they know I've got it (and I mentioned the postmark date!) but they've not got back to me. Don't think I'll be dealing with them again.

Like everyone else my thoughts are constantly with Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Work tonight but whats the saying no rest for the wicked..............up at 8 this morning took Om to the Orthopedic hospital she has a collapsing spine seems she needs a hip replacement will be done ASAP it seems. Brought her home and then did a shop and to the bank etc. Now just catching a mircrowave curry then off to Hospital with Mom (yes again) different hospital to check on her eating she is struggling again to eat and alomost constantly back on liquids see what they can do.

Then work..........tonight........... by the time I get back into bed tomorrow morning I will have been up for 24 hours.

Got to go

Thinking of Eileen today too