Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #11

Re: Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
awwww very nice Karen, that brought a lump to my throat.
I feel aprehensive when i switch my pc on at the moment.
I'l look foward to hearing about the new author, are you enjoying call the midwife, i've watched last weeks and enjoyed it, it seemed to remain true to the book.
Angie, i think probably a lot of Basenjis are ok off lead, i know Kwame and Malaika are. It seems that nearly everyone with Basenjis show so the dogs are only meeting others in that situation, they don't seem to have any other events, sadly

How strange I do not feel aprehensive at all if anything I feel pleased to be reunited with those I came to call online friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #12

Thanks Karen, will make an effort to visit more often, I really miss Catsey and all the lovely folk here but just haven't got enough hours in the day

Emma - you're building up aren't you; bungalow to house? Would be very interested to see pics as to extend upwards strikes me as being extremely disruptive!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
How strange I do not feel aprehensive at all if anything I feel pleased to be reunited with those I came to call online friends.
sorry Karen, i didn't make myself clear. It's just at the moment i'm anxious about getting the news we all don't want.
Normaly i love to come online and meet all my friends, it keeps you going

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Thanks Karen, will make an effort to visit more often, I really miss Catsey and all the lovely folk here but just haven't got enough hours in the day

Emma - you're building up aren't you; bungalow to house? Would be very interested to see pics as to extend upwards strikes me as being extremely disruptive!
Does not matter if you visit of not you are still "family" and absence makes the heart grow fonder...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
23-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #15

afternoon all! not got much planned today, have lost an earing so may take it as an excuse to clear some more clutter from my bedroom!

brother came down to fix my gutters (i found one end hanging off and drooping after high winds last week) and he discovered that the end had been tied on with a shoe lace!! . we've been here 4 years, so this is the first we've had to have a look, he managed to take the nails out the original bracket and fit it back up properly! and cleaned all the gunk out which possibly caused it to droop so much. im just glad it didnt cause a bill

not too cold here, quite a nice chill with some sunshine

also thinking of eileen, im taking no news to be shes still with us, hope shes as comfortable as possible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
23-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #16

Praying that Eileen is comfortable (((hugs)))

It's Monday, laundry done, dog walked and groomed, just about to have a late lunch now. I'm going to have to chase up a non-arrival order this afternoon. I ordered a back issue of a magazine and the transaction is showing on my Visa records for 13th January but no sign of the magazine yet. Hmmm!

Glad you enjoyed your Schnauzer walk yesterday Angie.

Looking forward to seeing the photos Emma

Hope you get rid of that poorly throat Yola.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #17

afternoon everyone, been busy today picking my mum up and also went for lunch with my mum and mother in law. It was a lovely meal. My mum has decided to stay here over night which is nice, we will take her home after we have been to the vet with skye tomorrow for her boosters. Then its off to the fish shop to hopefully get fish for a new tank we have set up. I saw the update on eileen, sending positive vibes her way aswell from me and the 2 monsters xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #18

Lynz, hope you find your earing, glad your brother managed to mend your gutter, things are so expensive when they need repair.
MrsH, hope your magazine turns up soon.
Pamela you will have to post some pics of your tank when you get it set up.
Yola and Angie, hope your sore throats are better soon.
Karen hope your mum goes on ok at her appointment tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #19

Hi all, hope the various colds and sore throats improve soon. It is a bad time of year for them. I travel on trains and tubes a lot and am sometimes sorely tempted to offer fellow travellers a tissue!

No news from here really. Car serviced (ouch, bread and water for a while here), bank cards and work phone all replaced after last week's theft, just waiting to hear if the insurance will pay out on my own phone and resigning myslelf to not replacing the Radley!

Thinking of Eileen and hoping she is comfortable.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #20

Hi Yola.

Yes going up. three bedrooms, bathroom and en suite upstairs.

Office, reception, lounge, kitchen and dinning room downstairs and cloakroom.

Currently it has been gutted, they have all of the floors up as they are laying new damp proofing

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola