Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #21

Re: Sunday daily

Thanks everybody, mum is a bit of a fighter, and hopefully she will come through the treatment ok, she has had her first course of chemo over Christmas and is doing well, although she will need another three courses. All her hair has fallen out so she asked me to get her a couple of wigs, both look incredibly good on her, it is very tiring with work and hospital visits and I will be so glad when February is here and I can take some time off work.

Bronwyn is doing well she was diagnoised in september and following her chemo the mass has been eradicated, but she still needs chemo every three weeks but she is still incredibly playful and very much like herself, although I can tell she has off days.

I will try and get on catsey as much as I can, now we have mobile wifi in the rented place.

I have really missed it here xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #22

And we have missed you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
23-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #23

So sorry to hear of your upsets Emma, may 2012 be a better year for your family xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #24

It's lovely to hear from members we haven't heard of for quite some time, Eileen will be pleased we are in contact with each other.
Emma, i wish your mum well with her treatment and am glad Bronwyn is doing well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #25

Oh Emma, I had no idea you were going through such a horrible time, what a worrying time for your friends and family. I do hope your Mum makes a full and quick recovery as does Bronwyn.