Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #11

Re: Sunday daily

I guess we're all feeling the same this morning like Angie I didn't sleep at all well last night.

Enjoy your Schnauzering today in the New Forest Angie, whereabouts are you going? On Cocker meets we usually go for a walk around Fritham, the dogs have a good splash in a stream about halfway round and then we all end up at the Royal Oak

Yesterday we had a great time at Ferring with the cockers but Morgan got a bit silly with a very handsome 16 month old male(!) and kept on trying to hump him through excitement so had to do some of the return half of the walk onlead. Most unusual behaviour, he's never been a humper!

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #12

This is indeed a day for cherishing those around you and being grateful for friends and family. I think we can safely say we all feel the same about the dreadful news and about the sentiments concerning cyber-friends, and Alex - my OH is calso a bit baffled by my sadness. He doesn't get the online community thing.

Today is windy here, I've done the ironing and OH is painting the new bike store dark green. Later I'm going to take the boys for their swimming lesson and then back for roast chicken dinner.

And that's about it really . . . might watching a film as we've only last night subscribed to LoveFilm due to TV viewing being so atrociously bad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #13

afternoon everyone, like many, i didnt sleep very well last night after hearing the sad news of eileen. My OH has been lovely as i was chatting about eileen to him last night and he was soo understanding about my online community but i think thats because we met online and have never looked back.

Today we are heading to Ikea to look at futons for our middle room as the double bed in it is too big. Wont be buying it today though need to wait for my bonus wage next month. Im also making us a stir fry for dinner tonight. Hope you all have a good day, Eileen will be in my thoughts today xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #14

Back home again took Sal back out and the wind and the people and dog free zone was just what I needed, just me and my dog. Only ever done one Stafford walk and all that was on lead as the breed are not kissy feely with other dogs.

Eileen my friend I hope you are reading this or having it read to you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #15

Evening all. Haven't been around recently due to the extensive building works we are having, now living in a rent house for a few months, the end of last year hasn't been great for me, Bronwyn was diagnoised with a cancerous mass in her tummy and has been having chemo and is responding very well. My mum was diagnoised with leukemia just before Christmas so most of christmas and the new year has been spent visiting her in st barts, work is totally manic until the end of January and working long hours and visiting mum is proving very tiring, little or no sleep isn't helping.

Yola kindly messaged me on fb about Eileen and i feel very lucky for everything I have still got xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #16

Hi all - yes, I needed that group hug this morning. I think my OH understands the sadness because I've been talking to him about Catsey goings-on ever since I joined and Eileen was nearly always in the conversations and she's hardly been out of my thoughts all day.

Had a grand Schnauzer walk today - it was a bit windy in places, but generally good and the ground being sandy was only a bit muddy in a couple of places and easily avoided except of course for Master Bogle who looked as if he'd donned four black socks at one point.

MrsH - we generally meet at Avon Heath Country Park - saw signposts for Fritham though, so don't imagine it's too far away.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
22-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #17

Hi Emma, sorry to hear about your mum and Bronwyn, hope things pick up for you soon and that your mum is ok x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #18

(((HUGS))) Emma - so sorry to hear about your mum and Bronwyn.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #19

Emma, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum and Bronwyn .....x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #20

sorry to hear your sad news emma xxx