Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Given the circumstances I did think twice about starting a daily however decided to do so.

But before I do start the thread I would like to share this with all who need it I know I do so a cyber

Morning all, its bright and sunny here now and just back from taking Sal out, and back to toast marmite and coffee same old same old brekkie wise.

Brilliant day yesterday with Jack and Sophies 18th gorgeous cake and balloons everywhere. Sophie is off today to roll down a hill in a big ball with her boyfriend

Looking to book a short break 3-4 nights in the uk in April taking Sal. Maybe cotswolds........not too far from home and not too rural as Mom and Dad will be coming. And looking also a sorting out stuff for my Tunisia holiday in Feb, as well as hiding my holiday reading matter from myself.

Also must remember to talk to Elaine about something.

Anyhow I hope all of you have a lovely day and try to remember its not the days in your life but the life in your days, that count don't consider something just do it - memories are made of actions.

Right into action mode have to try to change the side light on the car .......... ....myself.......and give the inside a bit of a clean then put back the seat covers.

Then off to pick up Sophie from her hotel where she stayed last night as part of her 18th brithday present............Having a carvery for dinner with friends then of to play bingo actually not sure why I did that "face" thing as I do enjoy it just makes me sounds old.....

Hope you all take this daily in the way I meant it to be.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

Morning everyone, i know we probably don't much feel like it but i decided to start the daily anyway.
Rather restless night, Eileen was in my dreams. I think it says something for this forum and the people on it that we can become such good friends.......
The usual dog walk today and then my parents are coming for tea. It will be nice to show them our new flooring and fireplace.
Back later

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning everyone, i know we probably don't much feel like it but i decided to start the daily anyway.
Rather restless night, Eileen was in my dreams. I think it says something for this forum and the people on it that we can become such good friends.......
The usual dog walk today and then my parents are coming for tea. It will be nice to show them our new flooring and fireplace.
Back later

Great minds think alike Shelley and hope a mod can merge the two.

Oh meant to say Calender getting a lot of remarks good ones.

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #4

Hugs to you too Karen and everyone else that wants one.
Hope you get your break sorted out, it's something to look foward to.
You made me smile when you mentioned hideing your holiday reading from yourself.
I hide money from myself ;D

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #5

glad you are enjoying the calender

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #6

I can't hide money.... you have to have it first don't you.

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
I can't hide money.... you have to have it first don't you.
it's amazing how long you can make a fiver last when you hide it from yourself, Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #8

Morning you two - thanks, you've made me smile through the tears this morning. I'm a huge silly softie and things just set me off, this morning it was the passing of Tink's little Annie and wondering ......

Anyway, it's dry here - was brighter a bit earlier but there are some heavy clouds building. We are off on a Schnauzering today in the New Forest - meeting some members of another forum and their Schnauzers. Hoping for a couple of Giants, a Standard and several Miniatures. Monty Bogle is very excited and is looking tidy, if not classic!

We are also looking to book a break - and fancy the New Forest, which isn't very far but is rather lovely ..... we have put a postcode in the satnav to go and have a nose as to it's whereabouts before booking as we are that way today.

Kizzy and Pip I know send their best comforting purrrrrrrs to anyone who wants to share. Kizzy was a very comforting presence last night when I couldn't sleep, curled up around my feet, her purrrrrs travelling up my legs.

How will I be able to hide holiday reading when it will be on my Kindle (when it arrives!)?

Seize the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

22-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #9

Angie, the Schnauzer walk sounds brilliant, enjoy and don't forget the camera
Hope your kindle arrives soon, don't know how you can hide your holiday reading except to perhaps hide the kindle,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
22-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #10

Morning all, I don't usually post in the dailies, but feel I should today Thanks for the hugs Karen, and sending them straight back and to all who need ((hugs)).

Blowy day here, and just going to potter about trying to put the last of the bits and bobs away from doing a major room swap over the last few weeks. Don't really have enthusiasm for doing anything more :/ The kids are tip toeing round about me atm cause I kept crying last night, hubby doesn't really 'get it' but he's trying to be understanding. As I put elsewhere, a friend is a friend whether you have met them or not, and Eileen has been a true one xx