Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #1

Birthday cake Saturday

Well had to use the above title as my twin nephew and niece are 18 today where has the time gone I ask seems moments ago we were lugging car seats around.

Anyhow busy busy day today. Just off to the corner shop to get the papers have already taken Sal out and had toast and coffee. Off to get some food shopping just waiting for Sainsburys to open at 8am. Then busy busy........in fact that has been the whole week. Busy beyond belief with everything hope to take a breath after today.

Have a good weekend all see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Birthday cake Saturday

Happy Birthday to your niece and nephew Kazz! Hope you enjoy the day after all your busy-ness!

Very overcast but windy here this morning. OH is out with Monty (who may not look quite so smart when he gets home!) and I am off down to the shops too to get a few necessities.

One of our neighbours popped around last night to invite us to a "do" up in their big barn this evening. Long story ... so we may go there this evening, think there's to be some food and live music, which will be grand.

Eileen, if you are reading any of our threads, we are all thinking about you and wishing you well. Truck loads of positive GET BETTER SOON vibes trucking across the pond towards you.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
21-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #3

Morning both, hope you have a great time at your respective parties

We're off for a cocker walk this afternoon at Ferring beach, I've got a feeling it's going to be nippy! It's breezy here so I imagine it's the same with knobs on at the coast! Morgan gets so excited when the car stops, he screams his head off and it's so embarrassing We never let him out of the car until he's quiet but if anyone has any ideas on how to stop this we'd be very grateful!

Get well wishes to Eileen, hope to see you on here soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #4

evening everyone, just back froma chinese dinner with OH, have just seen the most recent post on how eileen is doing. my thoughts are with her and her family xxx