Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #1

Low calorie yoghurt Friday!

Yes, well that just about says it all! We got the Wii out for the first time in ages yesterday and I've put on rather a lot of weight ...........(expletives deleted!) have to say I'd forgotten that using the Wii is quite a lot of fun, so maybe that will help me lose the weight again.

Having said that, because Monty is going to the groomer today at 12.30, we're heading to the pub for lunch!!! I'll just have one lettuce leaf for supper though.

Hoping very positively for news of how Eileen is and would also like to know how Leia is coping.

(Realised we didn't have a daily thread yesterday - see what we are coming to without Eileen around?)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #2

Re: Low calorie yoghurt Friday!

Morning angie, i did notice that there wasnt a daily yesterday when i came on. Definately not the same without Eileen!!!

I hope you enjoy your lunch and monty is a good boy at the groomers.

I am going to get more done in the house today as its badly in need of a clear out. I got 2 bags of clothes from my drawers and wardrobes yesterday so left me with quite a bit of space to sort other clothes out. OHs sister might be dropping by for a cuppa so that will good if she does come over. Will check in later,

Enjoy your day everyone xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #3

We had a lovely lunch out - very naughty but nice. Monty looks very smart from the groomer - all ready to meet his Schnauzer chums in the New Forest for a walk on Sunday.

I've ordered a Kindle!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #4

you will need to post pics of monty Ohhh a kindle i quite like them as i do alot of reading aswell. Hope you enjoy it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #5

Oof, back from a day of refresher training in health and safety at work. I know it is important but the trainer wasn't great and we had an exam at the end. I AM TOO OLD FOR EXAMS!

Glad you had a nice lunch Angie and everyone puts weight on in the winter- we evolved that way. Hope the clear out went well Pamela- it is very satisfying.

Angie, I love my Kindle when I'm travelling and thankfully didn't have it in the bag that was stolen. We gave my Mum one for her birthday and she can now read in bed again- she has arthritis and struggles to hold heavy books.

Hi Eileen if you can see this- hope you are on the mend.