Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-01-2012, 10:46 AM   #1

Apple Pie Wednesday

I think I've managed to title this American and English! Can't beat a lovely home made apple pie ........ not sure if I prefer it with cream, ice cream or custard though.

Morning all, Morning Eileen! Just taking the opportunity to post while the broadband is working. Not sure how long it will hold out .... evidently we could also have a router problem, although it's not that old.

Gloomy dismal day here, much warmer but overcast with mizzly rain. OH has taken Monty out and I'm here wondering if it will ever get light today.

I do hope that the quiz will happen this evening if there are at least 3 players ....... but I'm not holding my breath. Please forgive if I can't make it either due to connection problems.

Have a good day folks. Chin up everyone and extra cuddles for all Catsey cats today. I am also thinking of Leia and hoping she is OK, presumably with Carolyn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-01-2012, 11:59 AM   #2

Re: Apple Pie Wednesday

morning Angie and all to follow.
Rainy day here, not sure what i'm going to do yet. Went out with my parents last night for a meal, it was lovely.
I'm afraid i won't make the quiz tonight, i have to go to a meeting about work at 7.00. It seems there is a lot of events were staff are expected to attend, voluntarily including a weekend in March. I'm not to pleased realy as i do like to be asked and not told.
I only found out about the weekend conference by accident. In the next few days i'm going to ask the manager about it.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #3

morning angie and shelley,

Angie, hope you can host the quiz tonight
Shelley, thats a bit unfair that you are being expected to attend instead of being asked, its a shame you wont make the quiz

I should be at the quiz tonight unless anything comes up.

Its sunny here but quite windy and cold. Our bins were blown down this morning after they were emptied. I think Harris and Skye are a bit confused as to why im still in today!!! Had a lazy morning then got up an dorganised, put a washing on, emptied the tumble dryr and did the dishes. Waiting on OH coming in so i can go with him to a call in Ayr. Im only going with him for the drive as i havent been down that way in quite some time!!

Hope you all enjoy your day xx

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #4

enjoy your drive Pamela.
Took the dogs to the river this morning, they each had to have a warm shower when they got back
Done some ironing and cleaning up, now going to catch up with the Dallas reruns

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
18-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #5

hi all, you really will need to change the title of these dailys, making me hungry!!

got lumbered with my nephew today, or how my brother wrangled it around was to ask the OH to do it (knowing fine well he doesnt settle for him!). i told him i wouldnt be watching the kids when my back was still sore!

so had the plans of taking him to softplay as he wrecks my house and im trying to get out for a wee walk everyday. got him ready, off to the bus, off the bus, start walking down, whos asleep?? it had just started to rain so we just got the bus home.

then i discovered a part of my gutter was hanging off, sigh. hopefully its just off the bracket and can be easily and cheaply fixed or else it'l have to wait until march!

i should be able to make the quiz, do we have a 3rd player?

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #6

sounds like your day hasn't been too brilliant Lynz
Going to get changed and off to the meeting soon. Realy wish i was going to yoga and the quz instead. Good luck with it, hope you get enough players.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #7

Hi all, hope all are well and dried out after soggy walks etc. I'm still sorting out the mess after I was daft enough to leave my handbag in the car for 5 minutes on Monday evening while I stopped to pick up OH from his workplace. Got back to the car to find a smashed window and no bag- sigh...... Purse with bank cards and £30 gone, work phone, my phone and other bits and pieces gone. £75 today for the window and just general crossness- partly with myself for being so daft!
Still it is only stuff and no-one was hurt.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #8

aww sorry to hear about the break in CS, as long as you an OH are ok xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #9

Oh Lord CS - what a nightmare. You are being very calm about it, but I guess you've had a boiling moment when you discovered the mess. It's cancelling the cards that causes most hassle.

Hope your meeting is not too stressful Shelley - they expect a lot of their staff where you work.

Catsey Veteran

18-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #10

CS, sorry to hear about the break in, i'm always leaving my bag in the car when i bob into spar.
Back from the meeting, basicaly the charity is in trouble and the parents of children attending the conducting sessions are being asked to fund raise. I feel sorry for them as being parents of a child with a disability they are already under stress.