Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #1

Butterscotch Popcorn Tuesday

Morning everyone, morning Eileen!

It was a very frosty start here and bright, but it's clouding over now. There was an amazing sunrise - such colours! OH drew the curtains in our lounge which is east facing and called me to get out of bed and go and look. Red sky in the morning ...... watch out all you shepherds!

After our bad day yesterday with the broadband collapsing every few minutes it seems that BT were fixing a new bit of kit at the exchange. We have only had very limited speed which has made us dissatisfied at times but this morning we have 1.7 which is probably about twice what we had before. Hopefully it will settle down and we MAY even be able to think about WiFi. Cooooo - have we actually arrived in the 21st century? Better not speak too soon!

I've been doing some office work this morning, OH has been out with Monty and he (OH) has now gone off to play golf. I have some transcription work and Bogle watching. We have training this evening and I also have to sort out some Qs for tomorrow's quiz.

Have a good day all! May the Force be with you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #2

Re: Butterscotch Popcorn Tuesday

morning Angie and all to follow.
Eileen, hope your feeling a bit better.
I may not be able to make the quiz tomorrow, there is a crisis meeting at work 7.30 and people are expected to go, will see how the land lies when i go in this afternoon.
Off to my parents for tea tonight.
PS your title sounds delicious Angie

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
17-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #3

I actually really want butterscotch popcorn now won't make the quiz it's Orange Wednesday tomorrow off to see Sherlock Holmes. Hope everyone has had a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #4

evening everyone, eileen, hope your feeling better xx
Pauline, hope you enjoy your film tomorrow night
Shelley, i hope everything is ok at work
Angie heres hoping thats your internet sorted

Im not long in from work, didnt have a great day so ive asked my manager if i can speak to her after i go back from my week off that officially starts now Got lots to do in the house so thats what im planning on doing