Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #1

angel delight monday

Moning everyone.

Its bright here but very cold this morning. Im on 12pm starts this week but thankfully im off from wednesday onwards for a week Got loads to do in the house though which is why i took the time off to do it. Got a naughty Skye today aswell, clawing and meowing at our bedroom door to get in because the door was shut when i fancied a wee lie in this morning so will need to start being a wee bit tougher and not giving in to her when she starts meowing to wake me up in the middle of the night for a pet!!! wee madam!!!

Hope you all have a good day, im just getting ready for work. Eileen, if your reading this, i hope you are feeling better xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #2

Re: angel delight monday

Morning Pamela, cats don't understand lie ins do they!

We managed a good one this morning- if we are both in our various offices we share the car and I have a folding bike which I use for the last couple of miles. I realised as we got near to OH's workplace that we had forgotten to put the bike back in the car- we took it out to get coal and logs in at the weekend! I was all togged up for a cold cycle ride but had to drive round. Still it meant I drove along the 'backs' and got a glorious view of King's College Chapel at dawn.
Hope all are well and Eileen- get well soon if you see this!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #3

Been having trouble with our Internet connection this morning - wrote a post on this thread and lost the whole thing - bah!

It is a very bright day today and frosty. OH has been out with Monty to Stansted to let him have a scamper off lead. I stayed at home to vacuum the floors, which is easier without a Bogle yelling "that's something I need to bark at" every two seconds. He used to be so good with all household appliances, but he was barking at the washing machine the other day.

I have some work to do this afternoon, so have a good day folks. Will be back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #4

Hello Pamela, CS, Angie and all to follow.
It's a bit funny starting work in the afternoon isn't it Pamela.
Glad you enjoyed the drive to work CS
Naughty Monty barking at the washer
We have a new fire surround to go with our new floors, so today i spent the morning cleaning the gas fire whilst Howard put more laminate in the porch. I got my eldest to scrub all the rust of the chrome legs on the kitchen stools.
It's amazing what a new floor does ;D
Took James back home and went to visit a friend.