Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #1

Sunday 8th January

No news yet about Eileen? I did hope to see something this morning .... fingers and toes crossed that all is well.

A very gloomy overcast day here - I've declined to go out with OH and Monty for their walk and have opted to vacuum the kitchen floor instead!

I have finally got some photos of Kizzy and Pip playing with their Christmas present, so if I have time this afternoon I shall sort and post some.

Our Chinese meal last evening was really good - only a bit of sweet and sour sauce left!

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #2

Re: Sunday 8th January

morning angie, glad you enjoyed your chinese, thats what we had last night aswell

Its OHs birthday today so hes been spoiled to breakfast already and im cooking us a 3 course meal tonight of chicken noodle soup for starters (home made), spaghetti bolognes for main and angel delight for dessert
Its also Skyes birthday today. We dont know her exact date of birth except that its in Jan so we decided a while back to make it today so she could share it with OH. Thats her 2 now so when we go to get my bike, we are going to get her some new toys as its her special day

I do hope we hear how eileen is doing soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #3

afternoon Angie and Pamela and all to follow.
Eileen, hope your getting better and are back home soon, we all miss you very much on here.
Happy birthday to Pamela's o/h. Sounds like a nice meal your cooking tonight Pamela.
We are at my mum and dad's tonight for tea so no cooking for me.
Dogs have been out, we took them seperately wich isn't as nice for us but they are both 99% easier to manage.
Kwame has started his new regime were he is told "leave it !" if he so much glances as another dog. I feel it will work in time.
Going to see if i can find any dolls to list on ebay as it's a free listing weekend.
Also have one or two things to sort in the house.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #4

Morning all

Morning Eileen

Happy Birthday Mr Pamela

So fantastic night last night. Brilliant steak peppe sauce a little too peppery for me. But lovely. Not done much this morning. And to be honest don't plan on doing much this afternoon.

Angie I would have done the work rather than the vacuming...each to their own though.
Pamela sounds like a good menu.
Shelley happy ebaying...........

Catsey Veteran

08-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #5

Happy Birthday Mr Pamela and Skye too! I did a similar thing with Merlin's birthday - he shared mine.

Kazz - you still have your Merry Christmas avatar!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #6

Happy birthday Skye

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Happy Birthday Mr Pamela and Skye too! I did a similar thing with Merlin's birthday - he shared mine.

Kazz - you still have your Merry Christmas avatar!
I know just going through changing them.

Catsey Veteran

08-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #8

Like the new one! That looks like warmer weather is on the way and blue sky and flowers ......... I am looking forward to all of those things!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #9

Just read your birtday wishes out to Steven, he says thank you very much for your kind wishes as does Skye

Dinner was lovely. I made an additional starter of Fajitas folded over with cheese in the middle and melted. Still got dessert to have but will have to wait a while!!!!