Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #1

Saturday 7th January

Hi there everybody!

Well, today is my OH's birthday. He got some golfy things that he'd ordered himself, grand that as he got what he wanted. Also luckily his Moonpig card from me and the four-legs arrived this morning too - I'd done a collage for him and I have to say it's come out rather well. We've been for a local walk across the fields and found some new places - amazing what's in your own backyard that we are only now discovering because we have a dog. Watercress beds! Worth the walk just for that, and a view of a Grey Wagtail on one of the dividing walls.

We are treating ourselves to a take-away tonight, so no cooking to be done. OH likes the prawn curry from the Chinese in Emsworth, not sure what I'll go for yet.

Hoping for some good news about Eileen ....... but I'm sure Mags would have posted if she'd heard anything.

Have a grand day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #2

Re: Saturday 7th January

Happy Birthday Mr Angie.

Just off to do a food shop and then home shower and get ready to go out for a steak with friends.

Eileen - just for you weather here is bright sunny but cold.

See you all later. busy busy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #3

Happy birthday angies OH hope you have a good day and enjoy your curry
Kazz, hope you enjoy your steak, i do like a tasty steak yum

I think we are having take away tonight aswell as i wasnt well enough to have 1 last night. Feeling alot btter today though. Had a busy morning. Off to teh vet to get worming tablet for skye. Bit worried about her at the moment though. Also had to go pick up OHs birthday card as its his birthday tomorrow. Also went and ordered my cycle bike and pick it up tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #4

hello, late check in for me.
Happy birthday to Angies o/h, enjoy yout take away
Pamela glad to hear your better, hope Skye is ok too
Karen, hope you enjopy your evening with friends
Wish we had news of Eileen
It's Kwame's first birthday today and we went back to training. He's become quite growly with other dogs when he meets them on his lead, i have been trying to stop this but apparently i'm not being tough enough with him. The trainer took him off me to work with him and when he looked up he was rather shocked to see her instead of me
Howard has finished the floors now, yipee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #5

Well a lovely evening had by all. I toto wish we had news from Eileen hence why I logged on.