Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #1

Friday 6th January

Hi all! Nice sunny day here, but a bit chilly.

It's Twelfth Night - so hope all decorations are down ..... where does the time go?

We have our handy chap here today fixing the fence (again!) - have gone for concrete posts this time. It's amazing because it's in a place where you'd think the fence would be sheltered but this is the second time in as many years that a post has snapped clean in half.

Hope everyone has a good day. Thinking about Eileen and hoping she'll be back with us very soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #2

Re: Friday 6th January

Evening angie and those to follow. Thats good you are getting your fence fixed

Im not logg in from work, been a long day and started feling quite sicky about30mins before i left. Going ot be a night curled up on the couch with a blanket and my hotwater bottle as im feeling really cold aswell

Got a sickly skye aswell. SHes had a touch of the runs today and was dragging her bum along our rug which shes never done before so going to get worming tablets from the vet tomorrow to see of thats the problem. If not, its off to the vet next week. Also got my voucher to go pick up my new push bike today so if im feeling better tomorrow thats what we will be doing

Thinking of eileen aswell and hoping shes feeling better

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
06-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #3

Hi all
Angieh, I have concrete gravel boards and posts too. If you put a brick on it's side at either end this will raise the fence a bit, help prevent it rotting at the base and let the hedgehogs through. You'll be much happier with the concrete posts, you just lift the panels every few years to change them/
Pamela81, Poor you. I hope it's just a simple worming tablet is all that's needed with skye, with no vet visit! Hope you're feeling better soon. It's a rather cold evening here too. My 2 are snuggled down.
Yes, Eileen is missed, but as mags says, she'll be back when she feels up to getting on the pc again. Get well soon Eileen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #4

evening all, glad your fence is fixed, Angie.
Pamela hope both you and Skye are feeling better soon. I had a realy bad do monday night into the early hours, however i was fine on tuesday.
Work for me today, not a bad day, it's a good place to work if you don't use your initiative
All the floors are laminated now and look great, just need the skirting boards back tomorrow. Trouble is the rest of the house looks tatty now.
Kwame's first birthday and back to training tomorrow, i have to say i haven't missed going whilst we've been on a break.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
06-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #5

We took our decorations down on New Years Day, perhaps Catsey should be back to normal now too?

At least the weather is better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #6

Yes, I see that Pilchard and friends are still wearing their Christmas hats ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #7

Evening all

Sorry been about but not really had a moment to post yet could not tell you what I have done.

Hoped for news of Eileen. But no news is good news as the saying goes.

Washed all the car seat covers today and plan to put all the Christmas stuff back in the loft tomorrow. Got a shop to do and my plan to take Sal out for abit longer too, but the bike riding may have to be put on a back burner until the wind dies down a bit.