Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #1

Still-windy Wednesday (4th)

Wind's still howling around the garden here, nothing like yesterday though. I have a swine of a headache - am 2 lots of tablets in, but it's not abating. Coupled with a cold I'm feeling a bit grotty. Back to the hairdressers with Sebi shortly as the stylist was unwell when she did him before Christmas so it all looks a bit wobbly

Last day before boys go back to school - much as I love Christmas it'll be great to return to some normality.

Need to do some copy editing this afternoon and stand on Dominik whilst he practices his piano as he's got his grade 1 exam in March!

Best wishes to Eileen . . . hope she's feeling much better today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #2

Re: Still-windy Wednesday (4th)

morning Yola and all to follow, hope your headach goes soon.
Still windy and wet here
Got lots to do, walk the dogs, take down deccies and do a Tesco shop.
Howard is busy putting down laminate, the kitchen is nearly done and looks great.
The QUIZ is being hosted by myself tonight if we get enough players. It will start around 8.15 when i'm back from yoga. Hope to see some of you there.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #3

Hi Yola, Shelley, those to come along later ..... it's a bit chilly in the wind isn't it?

Not much happening here today; laundry and accounts for me and OH has gone to play golf. He was meant to go yesterday but even he decided against it!

Monty's eyes have returned to normal without the use of antibiotic drops or going to the vet, so he's in my very good clever boy book just now.

Will see you at the quiz this evening Shelley - I wonder if we'll make 3 players, I hope so!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
04-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #4

Hi All,
Yola,sounds like you have a touch of the 'flu' that's been doing the seasonal rounds. Take it easy, if you can, get an early night or two. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Shelley, laminate floors, quite rewarding when they're down aren't they! Laid all mine, once you get in the flow of things it takes no time at all.

Angieh Sooo glad to hear dear Monty's eye's better, bless him. I reckon your bathing it and tlc did the trick.
Been breaking up the carnage left here, put it in the burner; 4 fence panels blown in, many of my neighbours also had panels go. The fencers and DIY outlets must be pretty busy right now!