Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #1

Stormy Tuesday

It's been raining cats and dogs here and blowing a hoolie this morning, but I've seen from the reports on TV that it has been much worse elsewhere, so I am hoping that all Catseyers are safe and managing OK today?

Also wondering how Eileen is doing and when she'll be coming home again.

We've taken the decorations down and they are all back in boxes and up in the loft again. OH has been out for a quick walk with Monty - Monty's eyes are improving day by day and are almost completely clear today but we're still tea-bagging him! That has worked so well.

Kizzy has been hiding under the pet blanket on our bed but Pip has been hypnotised by the wind and keeps going out, sitting on the step and watching everything blowing about and then coming back in, soaking wet.

Have a good day folks, stay safe, dry and warm if you can.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
03-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #2

Re: Stormy Tuesday

Hey Angie and all to follow.

It's blawin' a Hooly up here, took the dog out and could barely stand against the battering winds, wee Rayne was struggling too so we made the walk short and headed home for a day indoors.

Keep safe and warm every one, Eileen, I hope you are resting and getting better xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #3

Afternoon all. Really really blowy here too - nothing much happening slept today and work tonight.
Glad the tea bags are working Angie and Elaine I assume you got the water on!

Thinking of Eileen too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #4

evening everyone, really blowy here this morning, i just wanted to stop the car on the hard shoulder and wait till it all stopped as my wee car was being blown about everywhere today.

Saw the thread about eileen, i do hope she is better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #5

evening everyone, very cold and windy here too.
Had a very bad night last night, i started to feel quite sick at about 10.00 pm and developed a horrible griping stomach, it gradualy got worse and worse, i was vomiting until 4.30 am and had the pain approx every minute, can't remember ever feeling so bad. There were a couple of people at the new year party who went on to develop somesort of tummy bug the next day, i can only assume i had similar. Alls well today apart from not wanting to eat much. I stayed off work as the children i work with are vunerable.
On a nice note we have bought some laminate to do the floors down stairs. At the moment they are floorboards and all the varnish is scratched off, the laminate will be much more practical for us.
Thinking about Eileen and hoping she's on the mend.