Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #1

2nd of Jan 2012

Not an inspiring title for the daily thread but I dont feel vedry inspired. Woke up this morning to find that the water has been turned off due to leaking pipes. No tea!!!!

Sincerely hoping that Eileen is on the mend and on her way home xxxx

Other than that, I have some cats to go feed and the dog to walk but I aint doing anything till the water is back on and I get a brew followed by a shower.

Have a good day all. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #2

Re: 2nd of Jan 2012

Morning Elaine - can't think of many things worse than no tea first thing in the morning. Hope your water is turned back on very very soon.

Also thinking of Eileen and wishing her well.

The good news is that Monty seems to be much better this morning. He is up to his old mischief, like stealing the insoles out of my shoes, and his eyes although not 100% seem to be a great deal better and are not troubling him nearly as much. Those teabags were a complete success thankfully. Don't think we are going to need the eyedrops.

It's a bright sunny day here, a bit more on the chilly side. Oh! I hear the door, OH is just back with Monty.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #3

afternoon Elaine, Angie and all to follow, no tea ? that's awful, i couldn't cope. Hope your water is back on niow, Elaine.
Angie, glad to hear Monty's eyes are improving.
Sounds like Eileen is a little better too.
Not taken the dogs out yet, thinking of taking them for a blast at the river later.
Jerry not eating as much as usual but otherwise seems fine.
Not sure what to do with the rest of the day, back to work tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #4

Just having a cuppa - back from meeting up with a couple of friends and their dogs at East Head (West Wittering). OH had said to me that he wanted to go and see him mum today but while he was out with Monty, our friends had phoned and asked if we wanted to go for a walk. So we decided to make the best of a grand day and went. The forecast for tomorrow is poor and OH said he can always go and see his mum then.

Glad to hear that Eileen is feeling brighter.

Hope Elaine has had her shower and several cups of tea by now.