Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-04-2007, 10:45 PM   #1

Most haunted almost live

Has anyone ever watched this before Most haunted almost live its on now on f tm. I have brought a freeview box sort of thing today and am just flicking through the channels and found this - is it a wind up?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #2

Re: Most haunted almost live

lol Kazz! Me and OH watch them all the time, it's even better when it's the live ones! No it's not a wind up, they are actually ghost hunting. Some believe and some don't, it's entirely up to the watcher.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
28-04-2007, 10:51 PM   #3

I love it kazz,i cant believe im missing it.sum off it may be a wind up but its great entertainment,i well gutted im missing it!

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2007, 10:53 PM   #4

See I am watching it now and starting to think its a wind up... some woman presenter I think she's the presenter with blond hair - just said "spirits or ghosts if you're here touch us throw something anything make a noise"

Then someone apparently gets pulled and they all scream, then she says it again and someone gets something thrown at them and they all scream again. Then she says it again and a noise is made and they all scream again.

Now they're doing the Ojua board not sure of the spelling, with a glass and the glass is apparently racing around. Now coal being thrown - Opppps she's saying "Now throw something" and the glass has just been thrown - Ohh update one of the people there admitted throwing it and now apparently he's been "taken over"

Catsey Veteran

29-04-2007, 09:35 PM   #5

Okay its back on tonight I forgot it however ust starting back again after a break and I will see what they are doing tonight........updates to come.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
30-04-2007, 12:50 PM   #6

LOL its actually not a wind up they also do a series on Living TV if its Derek Acorah thats the medium he is crap.... he over does it... if its David Wells he is actually quite good.... If you believe you8 will enjoy it....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
03-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #7

I love it I watch it when its live though its a great weekend when they are on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
04-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #8

LOL i think it is so funny, I don't believe it because if any of you have seen the bull**it detectives then you might have seen some on who was faking a story with that Derek guy and he just went along with it and turned out to be a load of all rubbish! But still very good to watch!!!

Its on tonight on FTN

21:00Most Haunted The Black Bull: Yvette Fielding and Derek Acorah conduct paranormal investigations. The team investigate a haunted inn in Haworth, home of the Bronte sisters (Series 6).

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
04-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #9

Most Haunted Live is on this weekend from Saturday to Monday on Living..... 9pm no shammy derek Acorah.... but the most funny David Wells .... give it a go

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #10

I love Most Haunted. Graham often goes mad at me coz I turn the volume up too loud to try to hear what they are hearing .
Didnt they set Derek Acora up with a fake ghost or something to prove he is a fraud?
I quite like David Wells.