Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-11-2005, 08:43 AM   #1

Daily Shred/Thursday.........

Good morning everyone, its bloomin' cold here this morning, my son stayed lastnight, so I had the 7.40 bus run this morning....Its dry today for a change.............

Catsey Junior

10-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred/Thursday.........

i woke up to the sound of rain on the window this morning so its pretty damp here in glasgow, going into town later for some more window shopping

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
10-11-2005, 09:38 AM   #3

Its blowing a gale and rainy here this morning. Have to walk to nursery this morning so will have to go soon. Not looking forward to be blown down the road! Mary poppins here I go LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-11-2005, 09:50 AM   #4

At home today. Seem to spend all my time chasing after contractors that fail to turn up so today the aerial man and the decorator who have both broken promises by not phoning or turning up when agreed will be getting a call from me.

If we behaved like that with our clients we'd have contracts cancelled . . . .

Weather is OK-ish, dull not too windy, and dry at the moment. Infact perfect for both painting exterior windows and aerial fitting

Gotta go and keep stuffing shredded wheat down junior coz he looses interest and wanders of

Have a good Thursday and catch ya all later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-11-2005, 09:59 AM   #5

Quiet day anticipated - weather and domestic. Suits me fine. Off to market later.
Anyone watch Trinny & Susannah last night? Not usually my thing but I found the underlying psychology quite interesting.

Catsey Veteran

10-11-2005, 11:51 AM   #6

Well the decorator has arrived without prompting so that's good. He's getting on with things now . . . hope it stays dry!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I love watching Trinny and Susannah. Everyone says what bitches they are but they passionately believe in what they do and they want the stubborn candidates that come through their door to see the potential that they have. I find it quite an emotional ride seeing people actually like themselves again and gain the confidence to look others in the eye.

I suppose you could say that it needs to be more than your appearance which makes you happy and fulfilled, but research shows that a woman's confidence in EVERYTHING hinges around how attractive she feels.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-11-2005, 12:04 PM   #7

There was a series hidden away on one of the satelite channels called (I think) Would Like to Meet, where they helped the most damaged/shy/gauche misfits with dress advice, relationship/attitude and body language/empathy stuff. (i think - there were 3 'advisors anyway). It was amazing the transformations they were able to pull off. It should be available on the NHS - sure it would save a fortune in Prozac etc, not to mention broken relationships and lives.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-11-2005, 01:37 PM   #8

Afternoon all, just spent the morning helping a friend whelp her puppies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-11-2005, 01:47 PM   #9

Where is Mags today

Catsey Veteran

10-11-2005, 01:47 PM   #10

Yeah DM . . . I watched that one too!!!! Either I'm a sucker for a good luck story or I need help myself!!