Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #1

Daily Shred?Wednesday...

Morning all, it's lovely and suny here this morning, bit chilly, but no Wind!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred?Wednesday...

Morning Moli, morning all, it's a beautiful day here...blue skies and sunshine
Came downstairs to another clean up job from Cassie again this morning....she had been sick again She seems fine in herself, just won't eat her Whiskas so she is going to get steamed fish and chicken for a few days to see how it goes. Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-11-2005, 10:26 AM   #3

Bright but wintery today . . took ages to demist the car!! Domi came home with a special Bear Factory bear for the night yesterday for being such a good boy in nursery . . . he was SO chuffed!!

Not sure what today will bring - it's quiet in the office at the moment, especially as hubby and I aren't talking at the moment (long story )

I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday . . . and remember, it's all downhill to the weekend from here

Catsey Junior

09-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #4

the sun is shining but its very cold here in glasgow today, im waiting for my hair to dry before i take a walk into town and do some serious window shopping

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-11-2005, 10:58 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Came downstairs to another clean up job from Cassie again this morning....she had been sick again She seems fine in herself, just won't eat her Whiskas so she is going to get steamed fish and chicken for a few days to see how it goes.
I'm going to start a thread in health about puking/barfing puss-cats!

Hi all - nice dry crispish day here. Apologies for near silence yesterday...had lots of things to get sorted out but have a much more relaxed day today (*crosses fingers*) so you will get fed up hearing from me.

Global Moderator

09-11-2005, 12:37 PM   #6

I wondered where you were yesterday DM, hope you got everything sorted out...and........I've got the earplugs ready for today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #7

Morning all - just Been busy with my horse this morning, well more like loads of gossiping with some of the other liverys Nice sunny day here wut a little chilly...

Catsey Junior

09-11-2005, 01:25 PM   #8

Morning to everyone here! Happy Wednesday and I for one am thankful that it is all downhill to the weekend from here *YEAH* Work is long this week despite only having a 4 day work week ~ our son got off back to Base, but not without issues *long story* Other than that - we are OK and managing to get moving here.
*hugs to all*
Deb

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
09-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone. Lovely day here, bit cold but atleast it's dry.

Not having a bad day today, been down the coppers station this morning. Some twit in a Freelander nearly ran me and a couple of other mothers over on a zebra crossing right outside the school. Reported him to the coppers as it could have been a kiddie on the crossing

Bought a couple of DVD's for the kids and now I'm having a nice relaxing afternoon

Global Moderator

09-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Piddler
Morning to everyone here! Happy Wednesday and I for one am thankful that it is all downhill to the weekend from here *YEAH* Work is long this week despite only having a 4 day work week ~ our son got off back to Base, but not without issues *long story* Other than that - we are OK and managing to get moving here.
*hugs to all*
Deb
Good to hear from you Piddler!